I wonder this app could works on this model.i try to download but i didnt it
Thanks in advance

dexterxda

Oct 25, 2012
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Hı everbody my mobil oppo find X2 model cph2023 my problem is same as yours
I wonder this app could works on this model.i try to download but i didnt it
Thanks in advance

Why didn't you read the thread? You would have had your answer already. The app posted here doesn't work anymore. You need to write to Oppo customer service: support.uk@oppo.com
Or ask them on messenger at Oppo UK Facebook page (quicker, at least during weekdays)
They will send you an apk and it should work this time.

nikos1811

Oct 19, 2020
Hi, the APK posted worked correctly. But before, you must contact support.uk@oppo.com They request you your IMEI number and they do something on their side. After some hours or a day, you can use the APK to restore L1 level.

klanbo78

Dec 18, 2015
Oppo on Facebook sorted mine out in a day, just a few messages and it was done - they were actually really helpful.

dexterxda

Oct 25, 2012
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Hi! I successfully updated to ColorOS 11 following the guide here, but just noticed my phone is L3 again. I can't install the apk that fixes when I try to install it from file manager it says: "app not installed". Has anyone had the same issue?

MeTheRebel

Nov 7, 2010
OPPO Find X2 Pro
Can you attach the apk and share we will try it
Pretty sure someone already posted a month ago that the new .apks for widevine restoration are linked to your IMEI and you need to contact Oppo support (facebook/twitter) and they'll hook you up.

Seriously people these threads are 2 pages long - read and stop being lazy.

EDIT: It's literally on the same friggin page 4 posts up dude are you kidding me???

dexterxda

Oct 25, 2012
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Here's the new apk, I think they still need you to send your IMEI by messenger or email before you can use it successfully. But for those who had done it already for the previous version, this one should work. Let us know.

Attachments

• app-release-signed_R.apk
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,134

anasmhds

Feb 12, 2013
OnePlus Open
Xiaomi 13 Ultra
Here's the new apk, I think they still need you to send your IMEI by messenger or email before you can use it successfully. But for those who had done it already for the previous version, this one should work. Let us know.
Not working for me i got error, maybe they link to ti IMEI number
Screenshot_2020-12-19-11-28-49-81.jpg

Reactions: dexterxda

MeTheRebel

Nov 7, 2010
OPPO Find X2 Pro

anasmhds

Feb 12, 2013
OnePlus Open
Xiaomi 13 Ultra
Indeed, I don't think they care, they don't ask where you live. Know what I'd like to know is if you can use my apk after giving them your IMEI. I'm wondering if it's the same apk for everyone and they just need to do something on their end or if the apk is indeed linked to my IMEI.
Thanks for your kind support
I sent them email and I will update you for the response.

Reactions: dexterxda

Phat195

Dec 26, 2020
My netflix app is missing L1 after update software
Can any one help me to fix it
I have try the other post about thư same problem on find x2p but my device can't fix it 😥😥😥

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-25-18-52-19-99.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-25-18-52-19-99.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 216
  • Screenshot_2020-12-25-18-44-12-93.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-25-18-44-12-93.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 220

dexterxda

Oct 25, 2012
OPPO Find X3 Pro
My netflix app is missing L1 after update software
Can any one help me to fix it
I have try the other post about thư same problem on find x2p but my device can't fix it 😥😥😥
1- Use app DRM info to see if your phone is missing L1.
2- Write to Oppo UK on facebook messenger (I had to use a VPN set to UK). They answer quickly.
3- After applying the fix, check with DRM info if it has worked and you might have to reset your Netflix app for it to register the fix.

Reactions: MeTheRebel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Confirmed fix for Widevine L3 to L1

So i opened a thread here previously stating that i had an issue with my widevine and the service centre managed to fix it very short time. Found this apk hidden in my phone just now when i was doing some clean up. I think Oppo service centre forgot to remove it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-a07h9lX2LO1IwEzifbmQWxg0hchSUDj/view?usp=sharing

Widevine services apk, when you click install, it should install the key. Not sure if this apk was configured specifically for my phone but those having the issue may try it out.

Godspeed

View attachment 5051953

edit : I tested on 2 of my friends phones who had this issue and it managed to resolve it as well. Once done you need to clear device cache or netflix data and cache. Some users here reported that it fixed it for them as well.
    Some of us if not a lot of us have been facing Widevine certification issue out of the box mainly the phone being L3 instead of L1 as per advertised.

Picked mine up 2 days ago and sure enough it was L3. Some of the posts here stated that Oppo told them that the mainboard needed to be changed / they swapped the device however i can now confirm this is not a hardware issue.

Took mine back to the Oppo service centre the very next morning and they fixed it within 30 minutes. When i walked in, the frontdesk customer service representative didn't even know the issue. In fact they didn't even know what Widevine was.

1. Prior to sending and after , my firmware version remained the same which is - CPH2025_11_A.23 ( June security patch - latest version as of now )
    2. Phone was not reset when i collected it back 30 minutes later. Every app and settings remained the same as well.

When i asked them what was done to fix it, they told me that they contacted Oppo China and they were given a file to install and reconfigure. Upon further questioning ie what file and can i have a copy of the apk, they declined to answer and stated it's due to privacy reasons.

Firmware version images :

Screenshot_2020-06-16-10-47-07-66.jpg Screenshot_2020-06-16-10-47-03-54.jpg

Widevine before and after :

Screenshot_2020-06-14-19-53-49-26_f22bee4ae9c848ac1a22e1c0639d2983.jpg Screenshot_2020-06-15-11-29-22-14.jpg

TL;DR : From the looks of it , this can definitely be fixed with a software update. Just hope that some media picks this up so that Oppo is aware as for now when you email them, all they ask you to do is either reset your phone or clear netflix cache data. Spending so much on a phone only to enjoy Netflix and Amazon Prime content in SD is utterly ridonkulous.

Hope this helps, although there's no Guide, i hope this thread picks up traction and OPPO realizes that this is a common issue.

Cheers.

Edit : Check this post for the fix : https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=82989917&postcount=5
    Hi.
    You´r totally right this tool fix the issue with de Widevine cert, and it´s great that you´ve posted for people that is having this issue can fixit it without need to send to the SAT, because no one in Oppo knows (At least in the european division knows how to do it).

Thank you so much, for your help-.

Kind Regards.

Great that it works :highfive:

I tried also. Now drm Info shows L1. Netflix instead still shows L3. it defititly changed Something. But does not fix the Netflix problem.

Clear netflix data and cache and retry again.
    Would that work for other phones like the OP8 Pro rooted ?
    Not working for me i got error, maybe they link to ti IMEI number
    Screenshot_2020-12-19-11-28-49-81.jpg