Fix GPS in AOSP ICS Touchwiz V5

Search This thread

Kibajuki

Jun 3, 2013
Lampung
Hai All Iam new in XDA. When i use AOSP ics Touchwiz V5 by cosmickamal GPS not working. But i experiment and GPS work
in the attachment i upload the GPS. but you should push manual in system with permissions rwrr:cowboy:

Reactions: speed_bot
D

Deleted member 4398224

Hai All Iam new in XDA. When i use AOSP ics Touchwiz V5 by cosmickamal GPS not working. But i experiment and GPS work
in the attachment i upload the GPS. but you should push manual in system with permissions rwrr:cowboy:

How? I tried extract it, but it don't extract. Where in systemm this should be set? Please, be a little more precise.

Kibajuki

Jun 3, 2013
Lampung
how to

How? I tried extract it, but it don't extract. Where in systemm this should be set? Please, be a little more precise.

don't extract? sure it. i share it in forum and the people can extract it. first if you can extract you can find folder system:
etc(file)/permission(file)
lib/hw(file)

in the zip you can find 7 file. i will reupload again

D

Deleted member 4398224

don't extract? sure it. i share it in forum and the people can extract it. first if you can extract you can find folder system:
lib/hw(file)

It work. Thanks. :good:

I replaced this in installation package of ROM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    how to

lib/hw(file)