[FIX][GT S7262] How to fix Whitescreen Errors on Samsung Star Pro Duos s7262 ?

Search This thread

RahulTech

Oct 28, 2012
Indore
www.rahultech.com
Hi friends !

Encountred WhiteScreen Erros while Rooting your s7262 ??
Dont WOrry ! We have SImple and Working Solution for you :)

AIM : fixing WhiteScreen Errors on s7262

Things we will need:
(attached at the end of post)
file 1: whitefixS7262.rar location : PC
file 2 : ODIN307.zip Location : PC
**Make sure you have USB drivers installed**

Instructions:
STEP 1 :
a:Put Your phone in download Mode by pressing Volume Down +Home+Power key simultaneously.
b: Press Volume UP when Warning screen appears
STEP 2:
a: Extract ODIN307.ZIP and Run Odin 307.exe as Administrator (by right click > Run As> Administrator)
b: Extract whitefixS7262.rar you will get file BOOTSPL_S7262XXUAMJ3.tar
c: Connect Phone with PC
d:Click on PDA select[COLOR="SeaGreen)"] BOOTSPL_S7262XXUAMJ3.tar [/COLOR]
e: Click START !!
f: You will see message PASS !!

Your Phone WIll Be Rebooted Automatically and whitescreen error will not be occured :)

for latest and tested tutorial on How to Root Samsung star pro duos s7262 Go to : Rooting Guide for Samsung Star pro duos s7262

Press Thanx if i helped you :)

If you encountered any problem , Reply Here with full error message

Attachments

• Odin307.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 4,159
  • whitefixS7262.rar
    5 MB · Views: 25,203
Last edited:
Reactions: AJ KumaR

blaiseid

Jul 15, 2005
S7262 Totally black screen.Internal sound after one of the two files in the zip .
Remove the fist file.After BOOTSPL_S7262XXUAMJ3.tar, still white screen when trying recovery.
After going stock, everything ok but "e:missing bitmap icon_att_fota_installing" when in recovery.

Last edited:

jai2061

Mar 18, 2016
S7262 bricked

This is Bogus. Help me. First I flashed BOOTSPL_S7262XXUAMJ3 as mentioned, then lot of grey lines started coming on the screen instead of Samsung pro GT S 7262. Then I used odin and flashed the other file which came out of whitefixS7262.rar that is BOOTSPL_S7262JVUANB2.tar. After flashing the second file, my phone just bricked. None of the buttons are working now, neither the phone is getting booted, nor I can go to download mode or any mode. PLEASE HELP AS MY PHONE IS BRICKED AFTER DOING THIS.

Chandradev

Dec 26, 2015
WTF !!! I flashed the tar file and the phone just died.. This is no fix, please do not use these files...

please help me if you fixed the problem, I too followed the tutorial and my phone is dead, I cant even enter into download mode

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

I just flashed your file, Now I get a white screen on all modes, I cant even enter into download mode after flashing the file given you, please help me

Reactions: miran89

zeetherocker

Jan 24, 2012
Bangalore
please help me if you fixed the problem, I too followed the tutorial and my phone is dead, I cant even enter into download mode

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

I just flashed your file, Now I get a white screen on all modes, I cant even enter into download mode after flashing the file given you, please help me
I did fix it. It was a long time back and I don't remember all that well. But from what I can recall, the phone is actually functional only the display does blank. So imagine that your display is broken and try to boot into download mode. once you are confident enough that you are in the download mode press vol up and then it should show up on Odin. after this point you just need to flash the stock files. I know I'm late in replying but if you still have the problem, this should help

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

This is Bogus. Help me. First I flashed BOOTSPL_S7262XXUAMJ3 as mentioned, then lot of grey lines started coming on the screen instead of Samsung pro GT S 7262. Then I used odin and flashed the other file which came out of whitefixS7262.rar that is BOOTSPL_S7262JVUANB2.tar. After flashing the second file, my phone just bricked. None of the buttons are working now, neither the phone is getting booted, nor I can go to download mode or any mode. PLEASE HELP AS MY PHONE IS BRICKED AFTER DOING THIS.

check my post below

Reactions: deepak kumar21

Lovedroid2

Mar 27, 2017
Hello everyone I'm new to Androids world.My curiosity to customize my stock android landed me in XDA site.I have flashed a cwm recovery in my Samsung GT s 7262 recently but I ended up in white light screen on my recovery.After continous searching for solution I reached a YouTube video of LogansDroid video (link updated) How to fix white screen in Samsung Galaxy star dated Nov 21, 2016) about fixing white screen.In description of video link is provided for cwm recovery to fix white screen yesterday I flashed the zip using Odin 3 & to my surprise I was able to get cwm recovery instead of white screen.Guys give a try u may also be able to fix ur device problem. Don't blame me for anything that happens to ur device.If u r ready to risk u may also gain solution to ur problem.Guys sorry for not able to attach the recovery tar file in that link that's y I have clearly written the videos title so that u can find it easily.I tried to attach the file but it says this cannot be done.Happy Flashing.

Last edited:

subratmunnu

Jul 7, 2017
ODISHA
give life to ur dead phone

i too used this in odin but my mobile got dead
very bad people do post these type of wrong files. if u dont know then please dont post anything in this forum rather u sit calm.
after flashing i got white screen and it is not going to nor recovery mode nor download mode.
even it doesnt power up with samsung logo.
atlast i tried to do with usb dongle jig but failed . i didnt got any help from that jig. money wasted
but atlast i gave life to my samsung gts7262 without using any mechanical steps lyk using Riff box jtag.
i done it with my computer and with odin.
soo if u wanna know how to gv life to ur dead phone then reply to my message i may help you.

Sen@01553

Jul 23, 2017
Help

very bad people do post these type of wrong files. if u dont know then please dont post anything in this forum rather u sit calm.
after flashing i got white screen and it is not going to nor recovery mode nor download mode.
atlast i tried to do with usb dongle jig but failed . i didnt got any help from that jig. money wasted
but atlast i gave life to my samsung gts7262 without using any mechanical steps lyk using Riff box jtag.
soo if u wanna know how to gv life to ur dead phone then reply to my message i may help you.
BRO i have same problem please help me.

shub4m

Account currently disabled
Feb 19, 2013
GB
meettomy.site

can u help me with dead phone , this son of b***** posted wrong files and phone got dead,

Mahmoud_Almasry

May 3, 2018
انا اعلم ان ذلك الحل متاخرا جدا لكننى قمت بنفس الشىء الان ولقد ظهرت الشاشة البيضاء فجربت الملف التانى اختفت الشاشة البيضاء واصبحت الشاشة سوداء
والحل كالتالى
1- اولاقم بتنزيل السوفت وير الاصلى للهاتف
2- تاكد من شحن الهاتف ضعه فقط ع الشاحن واتركه حتى لو نصف ساعة
3-قم بنزع البطارية
4- اضغط ع مفتاح الطاقة+ ومفتاح خفض الصوت+ ومفتاح الرئيسية
5- اضغط مرة اخرى على مفتاح خفض الصوت
6- افتح برنامج اودين كمسئول ثم تاكد من اتصال الهاتف بجهازك الكمبيوتر
7-ضع الروم فى المكان المخصص له pda
8- قم بالضغط على كلمة ابدء
9-انتظر حتى يتم الاكتمال وسوف يعمل الهاتف بشكل طبيعى
اعتذر عن ضعفى فى اللغة الانجليزية يمكنكم الترجمة وسوف اترجم لكم ولكن ببعض الاخطاء اللغوية
i will translate it and i`m sorry because i`m not good in english
to solve this problem
1- download the stock room
2-unplug the battery
3- plug battery and press power+volume down+home buttom
4- press volume down and plug the data cable
5-run odin and put the stock room in pda
6-press start and wait to finish
7- the mobile will start normal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WTF !!! I flashed the tar file and the phone just died.. This is no fix, please do not use these files...:mad:
    Hi friends !

Encountred WhiteScreen Erros while Rooting your s7262 ??
    Dont WOrry ! We have SImple and Working Solution for you :)

AIM : fixing WhiteScreen Errors on s7262

Things we will need:
    (attached at the end of post)
    file 1: whitefixS7262.rar location : PC
    file 2 : ODIN307.zip Location : PC
    **Make sure you have USB drivers installed**

Instructions:
    STEP 1 :
    a:Put Your phone in download Mode by pressing Volume Down +Home+Power key simultaneously.
    b: Press Volume UP when Warning screen appears
    STEP 2:
    a: Extract ODIN307.ZIP and Run Odin 307.exe as Administrator (by right click > Run As> Administrator)
    b: Extract whitefixS7262.rar you will get file BOOTSPL_S7262XXUAMJ3.tar
    c: Connect Phone with PC
    d:Click on PDA select[COLOR="SeaGreen)"] BOOTSPL_S7262XXUAMJ3.tar [/COLOR]
    e: Click START !!
    f: You will see message PASS !!

Your Phone WIll Be Rebooted Automatically and whitescreen error will not be occured :)

for latest and tested tutorial on How to Root Samsung star pro duos s7262 Go to : Rooting Guide for Samsung Star pro duos s7262

Press Thanx if i helped you :)

If you encountered any problem , Reply Here with full error message
    WTF !!! I flashed the tar file and the phone just died.. This is no fix, please do not use these files...

I did fix it. It was a long time back and I don't remember all that well. But from what I can recall, the phone is actually functional only the display does blank. So imagine that your display is broken and try to boot into download mode. once you are confident enough that you are in the download mode press vol up and then it should show up on Odin. after this point you just need to flash the stock files. I know I'm late in replying but if you still have the problem, this should help

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

check my post below