[FIX]LG Flash Tool Stuck At 2%

Search This thread

renzo090513

Feb 1, 2015
Hi , i need some help PLEASE. 4 days ago i have flashed a Custom Rom based on V30d lollipop but my model is D805 and i flashed with a nother baseband and bootloader , the thing is that in the zip of the rom was only the boot.img and no recovery. The after flashing my device got on BOOTLOOP and i only have download mode. I've tried to flash a KDZ of my model but every time it kepts in 2 % and nothing happens. Then i try TOT with this tutorial but i ONLY can flash TOT of D802 and no of my model (D805). Now when i plug my lg g2 (cause i dont have battery) it boots well but every 5 minutes reboots itself and it was like i have to configurte all over again. I need help. I have tried with the other DLL (LGUP_8954) but the same error appears. (CROSS DL D802 > D805) . WHAT CAN I DO? PLEASE HELP.

somboons

Apr 25, 2011
Bangkok
Hi , i need some help PLEASE. 4 days ago i have flashed a Custom Rom based on V30d lollipop but my model is D805 and i flashed with a nother baseband and bootloader , the thing is that in the zip of the rom was only the boot.img and no recovery. The after flashing my device got on BOOTLOOP and i only have download mode. I've tried to flash a KDZ of my model but every time it kepts in 2 % and nothing happens. Then i try TOT with this tutorial but i ONLY can flash TOT of D802 and no of my model (D805). Now when i plug my lg g2 (cause i dont have battery) it boots well but every 5 minutes reboots itself and it was like i have to configurte all over again. I need help. I have tried with the other DLL (LGUP_8954) but the same error appears. (CROSS DL D802 > D805) . WHAT CAN I DO? PLEASE HELP.
In your case use my tool,SRKTool nuke download mode after that your device can boot to fastboot mode.in fastboot mode you can use command

fastboot flash aboot aboot.bin
fastboot flash recovery recovery.bin

To fix wrong partition or use

fastboot boot recovery.img

To temporary boot to recovery

Stock files
aboot.bin/recovery.bin
Custom recovery
recovery.img

THIS METHOD IS A HIGH RISK.YOU MUST ACCEPT YOUR RISK.I'M NOT FORCE YOU TO DO IT.I'M RECOMMEND A CHOICE THAT CAN SOLVE YOUR ISSUE.

:) I have fixed this issue .

Reactions: ChicoBock and d00lz

Slayyer

May 19, 2015
Could anyone help me? for some reason i can see my device on cmd.exe after i type adb devices when its on (normally) but i cant see the device when im in recovery

aftabalam8c2

Mar 20, 2012
delhi
THIS IS FOR THE D802 ONLY

This is a solution to the LG Flash Tool GUI getting stuck at 2% and giving an error while trying to flash a .KDZ that IS COMPATIBLE with your phone.
I haven't found this solution anywhere on the forums so thought I would share it.
Basically it re-installs your mmcblk partitions.

NOTE: First off, it's worth checking your LG Flash Tool error log to make sure your error is the following
(C:\LGMobileUpgrade\log0.txt)

Code:
04:30:34 : ********* CDMA Model.dll input Parameter End*************
04:30:37 : wParam : 20,     lParam = 540
04:30:37 : MODEL DLL Event : (20, 540)
04:30:38 : Model File Count = 540
04:30:38 : wParam : 100,     lParam = 51
[B]04:30:38 : MODEL DLL Event : (100, 51)[/B]
[B]04:30:38 : Step : TYPE_WPARAM_UPGRADE_ERROR[/B]
04:30:38 : CleanModelDll() :  Free Model.dll
04:30:38 : _DetachDLL Call
04:30:43 : _DetachDLL Call End
04:30:45 : Page_Error ºÎºÐÀÔ´Ï´Ù
04:30:45 : ¿©±â´Â Retry ºÎºÐÀÔ´Ï´Ù

The above BOLD text is the common error when the LG Flash Tool is getting stuck at 2%.
Once you've confirmed you are getting the same error AND you are indeed getting stuck at 2%, please continue.

1. Download FixedDownloadCMode_droidth.zip.
2. If you do not already have the ADB driver installed, download and install it.
3. Make sure you have a custom recovery installed. Recommended LATEST version of TWRP for the D802 from HERE.
4. Boot into Recovery
5. Plug LG-D802 into Computer and wait for ADB connectivity.
6. Extract FixedDownloadCMode_droidth.zip and run FixedDownloadCMode.bat.
7. Wait for batch process to finish (It will push all bin and img files, then dd all the files).
8. Boot into Download Mode and your .KDZ should flash without LG Flash Tool getting stuck at 2%.

What will you do if you have only download .ode and cant boot??

This method is not for the fix...

You even did not specify the cause of it...

I have unbricked 1000s of lg phones worldwide.
From lg g g2 g3 gpro gpro2 g flex vu3 vu2 nexus 5 and many..

And i m familiar with this issue..
But this is not the solution if u dont have twrp access.
Most of the bricksd or soft bricked device has only download mode.

Main cause of 2% error...
1)Driver not installed properly..

2) already installed many other driver like samsung driver nokia driver or any other manufacturer driver
So need to uninstall

3) if by flashing wrong or custom rom the build.prob has been changed ( main cause)

So it can be fixed by hex editor by editing kdz.

4) c++ x86 2008 and 2010 not updated ir having issue

5) not stnadard cable using during process

6) some times need to disable driver and then renable it solve the issue.

At 2% lg flash tool check model info...if the model info match with kdz dll then it flashes...otherwise stoped.

Your guide may work ..
But its not for the user who are stuck in download mode.

I wanted to share my troublshouting experience on this thread...

Any way best of luck for your effort..

Keep it up..
This forum is for helping people in trouble by any means they can.
And you are doing great job.

Thanks

Reactions: vinilr

Slayyer

May 19, 2015

2) already installed many other driver like samsung driver nokia driver or any other manufacturer driver
So need to uninstall

3) if by flashing wrong or custom rom the build.prob has been changed ( main cause)

At 2% lg flash tool check model info...if the model info match with kdz dll then it flashes...otherwise stoped.

Your guide may work ..

Keep it up..

Thanks
I checked that 2,4,5 and 6 were not an issue. Could you help me check on how to fix or check 1 and 3?

Reactions: ChicoBock

Sohnay

Nov 17, 2014

So need to uninstall

Your guide may work ..

Keep it up..

Thanks

plz help me out i have lg g3 d858HK dual sim. i am upgrading me phone to lollipop. but is stuck after 2% in download mod.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    78.8 KB · Views: 270

somboons

Apr 25, 2011
Bangkok

So need to uninstall

Your guide may work ..

Keep it up..

Thanks

Please sharing any unbrick solution.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS IS FOR THE D802 ONLY

This is a solution to the LG Flash Tool GUI getting stuck at 2% and giving an error while trying to flash a .KDZ that IS COMPATIBLE with your phone.
    I haven't found this solution anywhere on the forums so thought I would share it.
    Basically it re-installs your mmcblk partitions.

NOTE: First off, it's worth checking your LG Flash Tool error log to make sure your error is the following
    (C:\LGMobileUpgrade\log0.txt)

Code:
    04:30:34 : ********* CDMA Model.dll input Parameter End*************
    04:30:37 : wParam : 20,     lParam = 540
    04:30:37 : MODEL DLL Event : (20, 540)
    04:30:38 : Model File Count = 540
    04:30:38 : wParam : 100,     lParam = 51
    [B]04:30:38 : MODEL DLL Event : (100, 51)[/B]
    [B]04:30:38 : Step : TYPE_WPARAM_UPGRADE_ERROR[/B]
    04:30:38 : CleanModelDll() :  Free Model.dll
    04:30:38 : _DetachDLL Call
    04:30:43 : _DetachDLL Call End
    04:30:45 : Page_Error ºÎºÐÀÔ´Ï´Ù
    04:30:45 : ¿©±â´Â Retry ºÎºÐÀÔ´Ï´Ù

The above BOLD text is the common error when the LG Flash Tool is getting stuck at 2%.
    Once you've confirmed you are getting the same error AND you are indeed getting stuck at 2%, please continue.

1. Download FixedDownloadCMode_droidth.zip.
    2. If you do not already have the ADB driver installed, download and install it.
    3. Make sure you have a custom recovery installed. Recommended LATEST version of TWRP for the D802 from HERE.
    4. Boot into Recovery
    5. Plug LG-D802 into Computer and wait for ADB connectivity.
    6. Extract FixedDownloadCMode_droidth.zip and run FixedDownloadCMode.bat.
    7. Wait for batch process to finish (It will push all bin and img files, then dd all the files).
    8. Boot into Download Mode and your .KDZ should flash without LG Flash Tool getting stuck at 2%.
    :) It' work for you. I so happy if it can help you.
    my flashtool stuck at 2% same as described in this thread.........this solution didn't help to my phone though.......solution is sooooooooooooo simple that nobody couldn't beleive.................

SOLUTION:do not have to reinstall nothing,same drivers,same flashtool 2014 on the same laptop .............JUST FIND JELLY BEAN KDZ suitable for your model and memory and flash it..............YES,FLASH IT.................when your phone get back to life you can flash what ever you wish again..............:happy flashing :good:
    In your case use my tool,SRKTool nuke download mode after that your device can boot to fastboot mode.in fastboot mode you can use command

fastboot flash aboot aboot.bin
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.bin

To fix wrong partition or use

fastboot boot recovery.img

To temporary boot to recovery

Stock files
    aboot.bin/recovery.bin
    Custom recovery
    recovery.img

THIS METHOD IS A HIGH RISK.YOU MUST ACCEPT YOUR RISK.I'M NOT FORCE YOU TO DO IT.I'M RECOMMEND A CHOICE THAT CAN SOLVE YOUR ISSUE.

:) I have fixed this issue .
    For me dont work ... its hard brick my device.
    for me what work ( i can enter into recovery)
    Wipe system, data , dalvik, cache.
    flash that rom. ( LG flash tool dont detect my device like Optimus lg g3 1.4.1 rom and download mode work without problem) http://xdaforums.com/lg-g2/development-d802/d80220h-original-prerooted-stock-t3019155 FW with bootstack
    After flash over http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2432476 LG flash tool D80210A_00.kdz , becaus Kitkat firmware dont add u stock recovery ( way go into recovery. In Lg flash tool set:
    Select Type : CDMA
    Phone mode : cs_emergency
    select: D80210A_00.kdz
    CSE flash
    and Start
    Dont look at that error message simply press ok and w8 till ur phone boot up. U will have pure stock lg g2 with all drivers like when u buy phone.

The biggest problem of LG flash tool its detecting custom firmware like another FW and its disable download mode flash. Idk why. I try full wipe phone and its doesnt work, only flashinh stock over recovery.

Enjoy i hope my little guide work.