Search This thread

Akhir98

Jun 17, 2022
I am amazed that nobody has highlighted the actual problem behind all the below mentioned issues. It has been 3 years since I bought this device and has already replaced 3 batteries. Everybody said the same thing that you need to replace your battery. My batteries looked absolutely fine when I removed them from the phone. Not a single one of them was swelled or had low battery health before I started experiencing this issue.

This fix is for all the people who are having following issues with this phone.

Your phone is restarting when you're using camera app or any other app.

2. Your phone is restarting when you have maximum brightness.

3. The speaker of the phone is producing crackling sound when the volume is at max.

4. Phone is continuously restarting and can't pass Android logo.

5. All the above problems are not happening when you're using it while charging.

The culprit of these issues is the fuse in the strip of the battery. The resistance of that fuse increases with time and your phone can't get the desired current it needs to run the device smoothly. Hence, the restart issue. PLK will be written on the damaged fuse. You just need to remove that fuse and use a jumper wire instead. ANDD your problem is FIXED!!

I have attached the 2 pictures. Please keep in mind that the picture in which he used jumper wire is of some other phone battery. It is for reference only as I couldn't find one for Nokia 8. You need to do the same after removing PLK fuse in picture 1.

Do the above solution if your battery is not swell when you remove it from the phone or it was working fine before this issue. I have already replaced 3 batteries before I came to know about this fix. I was curious because all those batteries never swelled and was working absolutely fine before this issue suddenly arises with each battery after some time. Now, my phone is working absolutely fine. I Hope this fix will save you guys some bucks 👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220617-090532_1.png
    Screenshot_20220617-090532_1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20220617-090721_1.png
    Screenshot_20220617-090721_1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
Reactions: bunzo

noelde

Jul 28, 2022
Is there any risk with the battery (fire while charging) once the fuse is replaced by a jumper ?

Akhir98

Jun 17, 2022
Is there any risk with the battery (fire while charging) once the fuse is replaced by a jumper ?
If you can find a new fuse then replace it. Else, the jumper wire will do the same work. These jumper wires are very thin and will break easily when excessive current pass through it. Make sure to use the wire which matches the properties of this fuse.

Reactions: noelde

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you can find a new fuse then replace it. Else, the jumper wire will do the same work. These jumper wires are very thin and will break easily when excessive current pass through it. Make sure to use the wire which matches the properties of this fuse.
    I am amazed that nobody has highlighted the actual problem behind all the below mentioned issues. It has been 3 years since I bought this device and has already replaced 3 batteries. Everybody said the same thing that you need to replace your battery. My batteries looked absolutely fine when I removed them from the phone. Not a single one of them was swelled or had low battery health before I started experiencing this issue.

This fix is for all the people who are having following issues with this phone.

Your phone is restarting when you're using camera app or any other app.

2. Your phone is restarting when you have maximum brightness.

3. The speaker of the phone is producing crackling sound when the volume is at max.

4. Phone is continuously restarting and can't pass Android logo.

5. All the above problems are not happening when you're using it while charging.

The culprit of these issues is the fuse in the strip of the battery. The resistance of that fuse increases with time and your phone can't get the desired current it needs to run the device smoothly. Hence, the restart issue. PLK will be written on the damaged fuse. You just need to remove that fuse and use a jumper wire instead. ANDD your problem is FIXED!!

I have attached the 2 pictures. Please keep in mind that the picture in which he used jumper wire is of some other phone battery. It is for reference only as I couldn't find one for Nokia 8. You need to do the same after removing PLK fuse in picture 1.

Do the above solution if your battery is not swell when you remove it from the phone or it was working fine before this issue. I have already replaced 3 batteries before I came to know about this fix. I was curious because all those batteries never swelled and was working absolutely fine before this issue suddenly arises with each battery after some time. Now, my phone is working absolutely fine. I Hope this fix will save you guys some bucks 👍
    Thanks man! That'll be useful for all of us at some point ;)