• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[FIX][REDMI NOTE 3 SD KENZO] VOLTE FIX for MIUI NOUGAT PORTED ROM.

Search This thread

Dishant02

Jul 18, 2016
Everyone's imei numbers are different .. if someone used it then help will be ending up bricking his device .. therefore remove this thread

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
I am sorry bro if it offended you but i tried that first method .. and don't knew that you have removed that , that's why told you to remove it .. #peace

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Androbots

Recognized Developer
Dec 8, 2014
sourajitk.github.io
That VOLTE FIX you r talking about, is first posted by me only, look at the epic rom post once, 911 post no. And before that too, first search then talk.

The date when i gave the way to fix VOLTE,

After that jamflux gave the VOLTE fix , using my zip i given, since its his rom thread , i didn't said anything there..

But i was the only one who gave the way to fix VOLTE out there on there miui nougat PORTED roms
Ok i am sorry about the words in the previous post but thw /efs partition should be eliminated from the backup as /efs contains imei and stuff which is unique to all devices. Otherwize thanks @beingtejas for the volte fix in epic rom i use it.

beingtejas

Apr 9, 2014
NAGPUR

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-22-19-55-45-602_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-22-19-55-45-602_com.android.settings.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 191
  • Screenshot_2017-11-22-19-55-38-371_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-22-19-55-38-371_com.android.settings.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 189

sagar13190

Sep 21, 2017
Friend VOLTE WORKS OUT OF THE BOX IN PORTED MIUIPRO NOUGAT ROM

I didn't get..i tried ur method still no volte for me...i complet wipe my phon including internal storage but their no volte in miuipro 7.11.16 nougat

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Use miui pro by kisasanya if u want to use voltee..volte works out of the box...

Link pls

beingtejas

Apr 9, 2014
NAGPUR
I didn't get..i tried ur method still no volte for me...i complet wipe my phon including internal storage but their no volte in miuipro 7.11.16 nougat

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Link pls

Where you got MIUIPRO 7.11.16 ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT??

I didn't seen any nougat version of miuipro rom with latest version

beingtejas

Apr 9, 2014
NAGPUR
Ok...thanx bro...all the best. Hope you will fix it soon

Bro tried everything I can, even replaced all the files from the rom in which the VOLTE is working even with the stock miui rom

But the nougat version of miuipro by orochi, volte didn't worked even whatever I do.. I think this is the rom problem, coz with other version of orochi ports , volte worked,

But in this miuipro no method worked.

Trying more if I can do something else, but I am sure this is rom issue

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok...thanx bro...all the best. Hope you will fix it soon

Bro tried everything I can, even replaced all the files from the rom in which the VOLTE is working even with the stock miui rom

But the nougat version of miuipro by orochi, volte didn't worked even whatever I do.. I think this is the rom problem, coz with other version of orochi ports , volte worked,

But in this miuipro no method worked.

Trying more if I can do something else, but I am sure this is rom issue
    THIS METHOD IS WORKING PROPERLY , AND ANYBODY WHO CLAIM ITS NOT WORKING MAY BE NOT DOING IT CORRECTLY OR HAVE A OTHER ROM ISSUE

ITS JUST A FIX , AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE , TAKE NANDROID BACKUP FIRST, DONT TAKE RISK.

Install rom in which your VOLTE WORKS, TAKE BACKUP OF MODEM , EFS, FIRMWARE (BOTH) PARTITIONS
    Remember to backup 7.0 rom only ,

FLASH
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2_u-Yt4rupyQXJHazJESm9HZlE/view

Then reboot your device, If you see VOLTE (HD) working,

Try to make a call, if call connects and there is no sound.

Just flash the MODEM and EFS partition from the backup you took

YOUR VOLTE WORK FOR SURE...

THANKS
    Most welcome bro..

many many many many thanks you save my day

:eek: