How To Guide Solutions of Fixing "This device isn't Play Protect Certified" for Huawei devices (Harmony OS 3.0/2.0/EMUI) (tested Nov, 2022)

Search This thread

ThatsYisy

Sep 10, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S4
Nokia Lumia 900
Last edited:

ratboy82

Nov 6, 2021
Thank you so much! you have made my day!!! its finally working... but no push :( do you have any recoomends how to fix it?

Reactions: ThatsYisy

msbaranga

Sep 27, 2005
Hi,
It was working fine until Google Play Store was updated. Now, I have to redo the process again.
Hopefully, it will work again but for how long?
Is there anything to do not to let the Google Play store update?
Thanks.

richard19956

May 8, 2018
I tried 10 times with 3 times getting 1 number and letter but each time I get this device is not play certified. I am able to access the play store. Has Google changed something or is my phone the problem as it was bought in China?

Reactions: aieromon

ThatsYisy

Sep 10, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S4
Nokia Lumia 900
I tried 10 times with 3 times getting 1 number and letter but each time I get this device is not play certified. I am able to access the play store. Has Google changed something or is my phone the problem as it was bought in China?
before you are trying to fix this issue, make sure you have uninstalled all the Google related apps: Google home, google maps, google classroom, Gmail, Chrome, youtube, youtube music, youtube kids, Family Link ... Nest, Linkedin (even this is from MS, but it will trigger the Play protect error) ... and there are much more that I cannot list them all. If any of residual apps exist, that will 100% lead to failure. I know it is hard to uninstall all of them, i made this mistake all the time, and then later on found out that some hidden app stayed in the phone, which i would need to do it again and again. Therefore, factory reset is always the best to ensure a clean system, but i also understand it is hard for people to reinstall everything and re-login all the accounts.

Another possible reason is: the google play service version, there was an update last month, and so far i found Play Services 21.18.15 is the last good and stable version. you can use that instead of 05... file from the preparation files.
or

i hope this note helps.

Reactions: aieromon

richard19956

May 8, 2018
before you are trying to fix this issue, make sure you have uninstalled all the Google related apps: Google home, google maps, google classroom, Gmail, Chrome, youtube, youtube music, youtube kids, Family Link ... Nest, Linkedin (even this is from MS, but it will trigger the Play protect error) ... and there are much more that I cannot list them all. If any of residual apps exist, that will 100% lead to failure. I know it is hard to uninstall all of them, i made this mistake all the time, and then later on found out that some hidden app stayed in the phone, which i would need to do it again and again. Therefore, factory reset is always the best to ensure a clean system, but i also understand it is hard for people to reinstall everything and re-login all the accounts.

Another possible reason is: the google play service version, there was an update last month, and so far i found Play Services 21.18.15 is the last good and stable version. you can use that instead of 05... file from the preparation files.
or

i hope this note helps.
hi thanks for the help. Will try this, but i was doing a factory reset before.

aieromon

Jan 7, 2012
OnePlus 10 Pro
Honor 20Pro HJC-LX9 running GMS smoothly even though Playstore is not certified. I think I will do a factory reset and start all over again.

Thanks for the tutorial.

Last edited:

wolfgart

Sep 14, 2007
Rome

Hello guys, bought new MATE XS 2 and successfully installed GMS on it and working perfect here.

Do we have a solution to update Google Play Services always to the latest released version ?

gonal1984

Sep 21, 2022
install_GSM_on_HarmonyOS.zip link for this file is not working ,please help upload again , Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Working on the details, please check back later.

Preparation:
    1. Download the ZIP file (if the links are no longer working, please kindly leave comments and let me know)

or

or

https://mega.nz/file/90N2FBIR#caV-jrqwZ_KY9eFGveTL7L-gmNwMcyDGniVTthIeWXU

2. Extract the zip file and save the files without folders onto your mobile device

Step by Step instructions:

check back later
    Thank you so much! you have made my day!!! its finally working... but no push :( do you have any recoomends how to fix it?

or

i hope this note helps.