Fix [tw] [6.0.1] to flash any exynos custom rom on n910s/l/k korea note 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ambyy

Nov 24, 2012
Could you please explain what this fix is about, what it solves. I am trying to understand but unsucsesfully. Maybe I am stupid.
If you flash eroot rom without your stock modem you'll lost network signal. Follow his instructions to have a fully functional eroot rom.

Reactions: edsoedso

dwander

Dec 18, 2015
It is EL-PH Kernel of your work is a lie.

I am the author of the DQ Prime-Kernel. Why You Should such a lie?
It does this change only the file name of your work?
And the act of distributing kernel zImage without source code is released under the GPL license.
My Contacts is a [email protected]. And waits for the call.

foxsprout

Feb 19, 2014
Sorry to join the party, @elipheleh!

I looked at the kernel mentioned in the OP, which named "EL-PH kernel", and it is identical to PRIME Kernel I am using (which is the works of someone I know from Korea). For unfortunate reason of few development for Korean devices, the developer made the kernel back in early 2015 and is maintained up until now but made the community outside of XDA since major users for Korean devices are Korean duh!. From my limited knowledge of Korean language, I assume it is not okay for you to use the kernel without proper communication with the developer beforehand.

EDIT: I didn't click the last page before posting and the kernel developer (@dwander) just joined XDA for the sake of telling you what to do before posting other people's works

Last edited:

faizul134

Jun 30, 2012
Dhaka
Able to use with the modem.. But In Bangladesh there is 4 digit USSD code. 4 digit USSD code is not working. How to solve that? Otherwise all the things are ok.

faizul134

Jun 30, 2012
Dhaka
yeah sure but NFC is not working rather it is draining battery like hell and phone is also very hot.
1. download Prime Kernal or the kernal posted in 1st post (both are same by the way)
2. download supersu posted in 1st post.
3. most important step is to download the orignal stock Odin flashable rom of your fone from Sammobile for extracting modem.bin file otherwise you will not get signal and your imei will be shown as nil.
4. download your rom eRobot.
5. now extract stock firmware downloaded from sammobile and extract modem.bin file. use winrar for extracting.
6. open eRobot rom in winrar and go to folder erobot then go to kernelm folder and then to modem folder and replace any modem file in one of the folder. you can also replace the kernal but i have not tried it but it might work.
7. now transfer it to your fone and flash using Twrp or any costom recovery.
8. after flashing flash the kernal which we downloaded in 1rst step and after flashing it flash supersu for rooting and reboot.
9. wait for like 10 min or more for booting up rom and enjoy.

I have the microphone problem with all rom. So I need to flash the microphone fix. After flashing microphone fix. All USSD code is not working. 4 digit USSD is not working at all even some 3 digits USSD. Though it seems weird. Without microphone fix all the ussd code is running but there is a huge cracking sound during calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod edit by @Darth : Thread closed for lack of kernel source and credits.
    It is EL-PH Kernel of your work is a lie.

I am the author of the DQ Prime-Kernel. Why You Should such a lie?
    It does this change only the file name of your work?
    And the act of distributing kernel zImage without source code is released under the GPL license.
    My Contacts is a [email protected]. And waits for the call.
    It is not your kernel
    it is DQ'S prime kernel
    http://enfree.com/stockrider/?page=changelog&ver=

It's not DQ kernel. Mine and all the forums kernel belong to Samsung Inc.
    We all are modifying Samsung stuffs. Show some respect next time. And who is DQ by the way?
    yeah sure but NFC is not working rather it is draining battery like hell and phone is also very hot.
    1. download Prime Kernal or the kernal posted in 1st post (both are same by the way)
    2. download supersu posted in 1st post.
    3. most important step is to download the orignal stock Odin flashable rom of your fone from Sammobile for extracting modem.bin file otherwise you will not get signal and your imei will be shown as nil.
    4. download your rom eRobot.
    5. now extract stock firmware downloaded from sammobile and extract modem.bin file. use winrar for extracting.
    6. open eRobot rom in winrar and go to folder erobot then go to kernelm folder and then to modem folder and replace any modem file in one of the folder. you can also replace the kernal but i have not tried it but it might work.
    7. now transfer it to your fone and flash using Twrp or any costom recovery.
    8. after flashing flash the kernal which we downloaded in 1rst step and after flashing it flash supersu for rooting and reboot.
    9. wait for like 10 min or more for booting up rom and enjoy.
    Could you please explain what this fix is about, what it solves. I am trying to understand but unsucsesfully. Maybe I am stupid.
    If you flash eroot rom without your stock modem you'll lost network signal. Follow his instructions to have a fully functional eroot rom.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone