Fix [tw] [6.0.1] to flash any exynos custom rom on n910s/l/k korea note 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

elipheleh

Jul 12, 2009
thank a lot. we need this. because not find n910L rom.

it work on Xerrum525. not work on erobot v11(brick my phone test 2 radio). v10.1 now download and test.

Touchwiz not good work on Xerrum525. its a big problem. i think problem only on my phone or kernel.

I checked erobot v11 rom and found it a lot different from v10.1
I modified the erobot v11 by removing the modems and replacing them with mine. And I am using it now on my phone. Sorry I can't share the modified erobot rom yet unless I get permission from the developer of the rom. I will try to seek his permission then update you with the new rom link

Aburel18

Jun 20, 2009
London
Hi mate , thank you for your trick posted here, i tried before same , custom rom for n910c and flashing custom kernel for n910k , hope somone post some custom kernels here ,

ShuAK

Jan 29, 2013
Islamabad
tried too with Ditto Note 5 rom and eRobot roms have to flash the modem to get the signals.

Btw thnx for giving this information it is very useful and have opened alot of doors for my phone N916L.

ShuAK

Jan 29, 2013
Islamabad
yeah sure but NFC is not working rather it is draining battery like hell and phone is also very hot.
1. download Prime Kernal or the kernal posted in 1st post (both are same by the way)
2. download supersu posted in 1st post.
3. most important step is to download the orignal stock Odin flashable rom of your fone from Sammobile for extracting modem.bin file otherwise you will not get signal and your imei will be shown as nil.
4. download your rom eRobot.
5. now extract stock firmware downloaded from sammobile and extract modem.bin file. use winrar for extracting.
6. open eRobot rom in winrar and go to folder erobot then go to kernelm folder and then to modem folder and replace any modem file in one of the folder. you can also replace the kernal but i have not tried it but it might work.
7. now transfer it to your fone and flash using Twrp or any costom recovery.
8. after flashing flash the kernal which we downloaded in 1rst step and after flashing it flash supersu for rooting and reboot.
9. wait for like 10 min or more for booting up rom and enjoy.

Reactions: noypitoits

edsoedso

Dec 13, 2012
Tirana
Could you please explain what this fix is about, what it solves. I am trying to understand but unsucsesfully. Maybe I am stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod edit by @Darth : Thread closed for lack of kernel source and credits.
    It is EL-PH Kernel of your work is a lie.

I am the author of the DQ Prime-Kernel. Why You Should such a lie?
    It does this change only the file name of your work?
    And the act of distributing kernel zImage without source code is released under the GPL license.
    My Contacts is a dqstyle@gmail.com. And waits for the call.
    It is not your kernel
    it is DQ'S prime kernel
    http://enfree.com/stockrider/?page=changelog&ver=

It's not DQ kernel. Mine and all the forums kernel belong to Samsung Inc.
    We all are modifying Samsung stuffs. Show some respect next time. And who is DQ by the way?
    yeah sure but NFC is not working rather it is draining battery like hell and phone is also very hot.
    1. download Prime Kernal or the kernal posted in 1st post (both are same by the way)
    2. download supersu posted in 1st post.
    3. most important step is to download the orignal stock Odin flashable rom of your fone from Sammobile for extracting modem.bin file otherwise you will not get signal and your imei will be shown as nil.
    4. download your rom eRobot.
    5. now extract stock firmware downloaded from sammobile and extract modem.bin file. use winrar for extracting.
    6. open eRobot rom in winrar and go to folder erobot then go to kernelm folder and then to modem folder and replace any modem file in one of the folder. you can also replace the kernal but i have not tried it but it might work.
    7. now transfer it to your fone and flash using Twrp or any costom recovery.
    8. after flashing flash the kernal which we downloaded in 1rst step and after flashing it flash supersu for rooting and reboot.
    9. wait for like 10 min or more for booting up rom and enjoy.
    Could you please explain what this fix is about, what it solves. I am trying to understand but unsucsesfully. Maybe I am stupid.
    If you flash eroot rom without your stock modem you'll lost network signal. Follow his instructions to have a fully functional eroot rom.