[fixed]fingerprint setting is missing after installing a new rom [please help]

Search This thread

sugarrrr

Mar 26, 2018
please help.
i was at crdroid rom for many days. pretty cool rom. few days before i decided to flash the elite rom. but before flashing i forgot to remove my fingerprints. i did not eve keep a backup of previous rom. now on elite rom everything is perfect except fingerprint. there is no fingerprint option at all. i flashed crdroid again. i also flashed AOSP, AOKP, legend, lineageOS rom but no fingerprint. everything is working fine except fingerprint. no fingerprint option in settings.

Last edited:

Susan Dahal

Oct 2, 2014
please help.
i was at crdroid rom for many days. pretty cool rom. few days before i decided to flash the elite rom. but before flashing i forgot to remove my fingerprints. i did not eve keep a backup of previous rom. now on elite rom everything is perfect except fingerprint. there is no fingerprint option at all. i flashed crdroid again. i also flashed AOSP, AOKP, legend, lineageOS rom but no fingerprint. everything is working fine except fingerprint. no fingerprint option in settings.
Dload stock rom b101 present in this forum

sugarrrr

Mar 26, 2018
Yes it will. Its the build which comes preloaded at first in the phone

thank you so much bro. the build worked but after flashing the fingerprint menu is there but not working. i assure you the fingerprint sensor is not damaged. i bought this phone 2 month ago

PROTOTYPE611

Dec 1, 2017
please help.

Hi, I have the same situation, and I do not have the fingerprint in the settings, can you help me? Device- PRA-TL10C10 HONOR 8 LITE

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone