[Fixed-icon size][Port] Pixel launcher

@[email protected]

Jun 27, 2016
Jalandhar
This is the Port of Pixel launcher for Marshmallow and Lollipop running devices.*

Work's Best on Android One

There are some other Ported versions of Pixel launcher on internet.But this is Different it gives you the feature of adding 5 apps in Dock. [ Which is not available in other Ported​ version]. And the size of icons also resized to give better look.*
FORGET THOSE GIGANTIC TRUCK SIZED ICONS

###############################################

BTW
I signed the APK with different key, you need to remove all previous versions to be able to install it. Placing it as a system app also enables you Google Now in the left panel.
&
The first time you try to open the app it will forcefully exits. Give it one minute and try to open it, then it should be working.

###############################################
Downloads:
Download from attachments.
:->There are two versions of Pixel launcher.
1st is Ported version of Pixel launcher from Nougat.

2nd is Ported version of Android O beta Pixel launcher.

###############################################IF YOU LIKE MY WORK DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THANKS BUTTON*:fingers-crossed:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: ManJain

waqar ghafoor

Jul 18, 2018
Pixel launcher

Currently I am using Android Nougat 7.1.1, the problem is when I try to install pixel launcher in my device. it gives me an error something like "can't download now" except this all other apps are downloading in my device.

What could be the reason of getting same error again and again. Please let me know, if anyone knows the solution.