General [Fixed] Widevine L1 via drm app, but L3 on netflix

Search This thread

Nabicook

Jul 26, 2022
South Korea
Edit : Figured out how to fix this! -> my post

I guess I would have to wait until some kind of fix from somewhere. I talked with netflix but they told me to talk with the manufacturer :)... but since 12s series is chinese only release atm so...😅

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-02-18-05-59-997_com.binhdrm.drmcheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-02-18-05-59-997_com.binhdrm.drmcheck.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 1,156
Last edited:

Murtaza_p

Aug 2, 2022
Having the exact same issue. Waiting for a solution or a workaround this. Having the phone support only L3 in Netflix is quite a bummer.

Reactions: Nabicook

Gioeli

Nov 7, 2010
Xiaomi.eu rom is the fix I see. I started reading the forum about everything about xiaomi 12s ultra. Few members there donated enough money so the dev team can buy the phone and make rom for it (quite extraordinary, if you ask me). So I'm sure not far from now, we can have xiaomi.eu rom available.
I myself will also donate for their extraordinary work for the xiaomi community.

Reactions: Murtaza_p

Murtaza_p

Aug 2, 2022
Any known solution to this ? Or we wait for Netflix to add the 12s ultra to the supported device list.

BlackSoulxxx

Feb 19, 2014
Get root and add this prop. Reinstall Netflix again -> L1
However on my device HDR in Netflix is missing after this, I will have to research again. Yours may vary and HDR working.
Code:
ro.netflix.bsp_rev=Q8450-34634-1
This is special prop that Xiaomi "forget" to add to this device firmware. Maybe they dont want to pay Netflix since its China only?
Screenshot 2022-08-07 151703.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ninja003

ninja003

Dec 20, 2017
However on my device HDR in Netflix is missing after this, I will have to research again. Yours may vary and HDR working.
Code:
This is special prop that Xiaomi "forget" to add to this device firmware. Maybe they dont want to pay Netflix since its China only?
View attachment 5679751
Thanks so much, I changed a magisk module and it works on my 12su. But still no HDR, plz reply if you have some new way to fix the HDR🤣

Reactions: Nabicook

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Having the exact same issue. Waiting for a solution or a workaround this. Having the phone support only L3 in Netflix is quite a bummer.
    Xiaomi.eu rom is the fix I see. I started reading the forum about everything about xiaomi 12s ultra. Few members there donated enough money so the dev team can buy the phone and make rom for it (quite extraordinary, if you ask me). So I'm sure not far from now, we can have xiaomi.eu rom available.
    I myself will also donate for their extraordinary work for the xiaomi community.
    Code:
    Screenshot 2022-08-07 151703.png
    Code:
    View attachment 5679751
    Thanks so much, I changed a magisk module and it works on my 12su. But still no HDR, plz reply if you have some new way to fix the HDR🤣