Flappy Birds Family

Search This thread

Dandroid534

Aug 7, 2014
Thanks for this. I cannot get it to mute :( bit annoying for everyone else lol. If you are worried about wares anyone can buy it off amazon, it will just say incompatible.

Also, this works perfectly on my one plus one, and my tronsmart s89 android tv

Last edited:

retroben

May 19, 2014
Fultondale
Buy?

It was free,so I just downloaded it on my Fire TV,and then attached it here a bit later.

I got 2 palyers working between my (P1) K400r Keyboard,and (P2) my FTV Remote.

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Feb 3, 2013
Los Osos
Buy?

It was free,so I just downloaded it on my Fire TV,and then attached it here a bit later.

I got 2 palyers working between my (P1) K400r Keyboard,and (P2) my FTV Remote.

yeah amazon still has it as free just checked

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Thanks for this. I cannot get it to mute :( bit annoying for everyone else lol. If you are worried about wares anyone can buy it off amazon, it will just say incompatible.

Also, this works perfectly on my one plus one, and my tronsmart s89 android tv

idk about mute i just messed with viper4android for the speakers so the high pitch noises are lowered

Dandroid534

Aug 7, 2014
But it does work with the regular remote and a gaming control right? Cause that's what someone else said worked
I have Bluetooth mouse, remote and melee f10 pro mouse all plugged in and they all only make one work at a time. The other guy has ire TV so his should work. I will try my keyboard next, and I get a tronsmart game controller in the next couple of days hopefully

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

I have Bluetooth mouse, remote and melee f10 pro mouse all plugged in and they all only make one work at a time. The other guy has ire TV so his should work. I will try my keyboard next, and I get a tronsmart game controller in the next couple of days hopefully

Works with a ps4 controller and the melee f10 pro on tronsmart s89. So one input must be a controller.

Works on my phone too. I made a video :) in case anyone wondered what is at the end of the two player race. But I can include link :( search Flappy Birds Family Two Player on any android Device

Last edited:

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Feb 3, 2013
Los Osos

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Works with a ps4 controller and the melee f10 pro on tronsmart s89. So one input must be a controller.

okay so it worked out right??? and yeah he was on the fire tv so your using it on another android tv thing right?

Scipizoa

Oct 22, 2013
Spring Hill
Downloaded htc's version and it works great on nexus 7 tho multi touch is needed lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

jerbear294

Recognized Contributor
Oct 9, 2013
Google Pixel 4a
I've got a different issue- the app never actually loads.
I've tried all 3 versions of Flappy Birds Family linked here on page 1, 3, and 4. All 3 show the .GEARS screen and crash.
I'm on a Hisense Sero 7 Pro with Android 4.4.4

Last edited:

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Feb 3, 2013
Los Osos
I've got a different issue- the app never actually loads.
I've tried all 3 versions of Flappy Birds Family linked here on page 1, 3, and 4. All 3 show the .GEARS screen and crash.
I'm on a Hisense Sero 7 Pro with Android 4.4.4

i think its a bug in the app cause its not working on my neices NeuTab N7 7" Tablet but i'm working on it others are welcome to try but it could be that it does not support the resolution or something random like that

EDIT: COULD NOT FIND AN EASY SOLUTION FOR 7" TABLETS TRY ON 10" ANDROID TABLETS AND SEE IF IT WORKS THERE BUT SEEMS TO WORK ON MOST IF NOT ALL 4"-5" ANDROID SMARTPHONES AND THE AMAZON FIRE TV AND FIRE PHONE

Last edited:

jerbear294

Recognized Contributor
Oct 9, 2013
Google Pixel 4a
i think its a bug in the app cause its not working on my neices NeuTab N7 7" Tablet but i'm working on it others are welcome to try but it could be that it does not support the resolution or something random like that

EDIT: COULD NOT FIND AN EASY SOLUTION FOR 7" TABLETS TRY ON 10" ANDROID TABLETS AND SEE IF IT WORKS THERE BUT SEEMS TO WORK ON MOST IF NOT ALL 4"-5" ANDROID SMARTPHONES AND THE AMAZON FIRE TV AND FIRE PHONE

I haven't found anything either. I've used various settings in the App Settings module and none seem to work on Flappy Birds Family.

Sent from my Sero 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i made it work on my s3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check to see if it works for you i modified it to work :)

EDIT: COULD NOT FIND AN EASY SOLUTION FOR 7" TABLETS TRY ON 10" ANDROID TABLETS AND SEE IF IT WORKS THERE BUT SEEMS TO WORK ON MOST IF NOT ALL 4"-5.5" ANDROID SMARTPHONES AND THE AMAZON FIRE TV AND FIRE PHONE

IF IT WORKS FOR YOU HIT THE THANKS BUTTON :)
    Would anyone be kind enough to download and extract the Flappy birds family apk and upload here. Its only available on fire tv, which I don't have.
    And not only does it work perfectly, but touch is only needed for menu navigation.

I was wrong, fortunately! Touch isn't even needed for menu navigation. Flawless victory and a real gem for the NSP.
    Got the apk file.

View attachment com.dotgears.flapfire-1.apk

Edit:Alright,can someone mod this so I don't need gamecircle or the Amazon Appstore
    so I can actually testrun it?

My Fire TV's current condition with Flappy is improperly trying to open an action list instead of doing the normally assigned action. (whatever that is)
    It keeps spamming me with the gamecircle after I touch the "no thanks" option.

I only caught a glimpse of the in-game portion where you select a bird.
    Confirmed working on Android TV ADT-1 with Wireless BT Controller running Android L Preview.

I modded it to include intent for leanback launcher so it shows on the ADT-1 homescreen :)