Flappy Doge for Android!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

holabola

Jan 31, 2012
Plano
So, I'm going to make a new thread to host all your Amazing Flappy Bird mods. PM me if you want yours on there!

Sent from my C6916 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Tüdel

Jul 13, 2009
I like this but why does the in game "doge" shake when playing...?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You can fix the "shaking" by realigning the "doges" in assets\gfx\atlas.png
(they have to be the same size and positioned with equal distances, you can use the original flappy bird apk to find out the right positions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I made some modifications of the original Flappy Bird game that we all know and hate and added some much needed doge.
    (There was an iPhone version so I made one for Android :p)

Much long, so read: Doge.

Here is a video of it in action I took a minute ago:

(I don't post much so I can't put urls xD) (YAY I CAN POST URLS AND EDIT NOW! XD)
    https://plus.google.com/114852046851948414088/posts/b4JnWC9YUFH

(All I did was edit some image files so I'm not getting an royalities or anything. Just something fun for you guys xD)

EDIT: And some people were asking for my Dogecoin. I feel guilty almost posting this, because I'm already overjoyed over the fact that I'M ON THE FRONT PAGE, and the people are enjoying it so much! (I guess my girlfriend breaking up with me was good, because it gave me the time to make this over the weekend xD) Anyway, here it is:

DAPsUhFQsSB3dqDkDx9Fau8BRrYtuyxpjN

(Also, kennkanniff confirmed that the ad revenue still goes to the Flappy Bird author :p)

EDIT 2: Thanks to TekGadgt, I've added a version that installs without having to replace Flappy Birds :)

-Images by Cheeyoon

Hope someone will find this helpful ;)
    Has anyone seen the iOS super Mario version? Would love to have that for android. Can someone make that possible?
    here you go
    doge is know ruined 4 me....
    Here's my Flappy Doge with modified package name to be installed side by side with Flappy Bird.

Here it is