• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Flash 10.2 update is out!!!

Search This thread

ktd

Apr 26, 2011
Sthlm
I did a clean install after flashing my Xoom last night. I installed Flash 10.2.157.10 then and just now I got a notice that Flash 10.2.157.51 is out.
So its a new update...

Reactions: luckie19

BlackDino

Sep 11, 2010
a lot of mention of "Android 3" in the update description. I guess they mean Honeycomb 3.0 :)

It was originally 3.1
flash-10.2-update1-600x360.png

Bigmille

May 23, 2008
London
I just got my Xoom today, Android market report the Flash as 10.2.156.12.

Hopefully this will change soon. Im located in the UK.

The update does show up on my Galaxy Tab running 2.2

Update:
the newer version is now available for the XOOM. but flash in Opera mobile browser don't work any more.

Last edited:

mhausig

Mar 30, 2011
Definitely a difference. Amazon Prime videos weren't working before and are working now. Some Flash games had updated recently and broken and are working now and with better performance.

sfld

Jul 24, 2007
people whose update isn't showing up..

restart your xoom, then immediately go to the market
then hit my apps and your update should show up in the left

jackxlj

Jul 17, 2007
i got the update today,it says the hardware accelerated flash was for 3.1 only, but it runs flash way smoother now then before, also flash doesnt drain the battery as much as it did before

Reactions: Arun01

burden010

Sep 7, 2008
Android 3 = Honeycomb 3.0. What's wrong with calling it Android 3? We call all other phones with Android 2.2 or Android 2.3 etc.. We're on 3 right now lol.

Yep. Hate to get all pedantic but it's either Android 3/3.0 OR Honeycomb. The number is a version of Android OS, Honeycomb is just the codename for it.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App

sfld

Jul 24, 2007
plus our software is listed as 3.0.1

so maybe it was a typo by them saying 3.0.1 lol

if motorola updates the xoom software, i wonder if the google version will even change

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Xoomers! I just noticed an update for Adobe Flash player 10.2! The marketplace states that the update takes advantage of multi-core processors and includes other performance improvements. Checking it out now.
    I think it's been out for weeks now

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

No... that was the beta.

This is 10.2 and flash sites that used to lag before are very smooth now.

you should be able to run anything in flash now i.e. facebook games and other things like that
    I did a clean install after flashing my Xoom last night. I installed Flash 10.2.157.10 then and just now I got a notice that Flash 10.2.157.51 is out.
    So its a new update...
    i got the update today,it says the hardware accelerated flash was for 3.1 only, but it runs flash way smoother now then before, also flash doesnt drain the battery as much as it did before
    this updated a big improvment if you let your gf play fb games on the xoom
    all the popular fb games work perfectly now