• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Flash amon ra's recovery over clockwork mod?

Search This thread

Ianlikescake

Nov 17, 2010
Tucson
So i apologize if this has already been answered but i need an answer real quick. I recently flashed Clockwork mod recovery on my Nexus One and i don't like it. In my opinion Amon_ra's recovery is better in every way so id rather have that on my phone. So my question is can i just flash amon_ra's recovery over clockwork mod and everything will be good or do i need to take extra steps?

eLar19

Feb 17, 2011
Catania
just flash... at the moment amon_ra is better, but a mod for clockworkmod enable multiboot in the nexus one (with kernel bug at the moment -.-)... when they will fix the multiboot mod, i'll change definively in clockworkmod

Reactions: lmariachi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    just flash... at the moment amon_ra is better, but a mod for clockworkmod enable multiboot in the nexus one (with kernel bug at the moment -.-)... when they will fix the multiboot mod, i'll change definively in clockworkmod