Question Flash Error - now phone won't switch off and continually restarts

Search This thread

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
I'm probably missing something, but when I run flash_all.bat the following is what I get

View attachment 5676899
camellia is china model
I'm probably missing something, but when I run flash_all.bat the following is what I get

View attachment 5676899
hummmm... camellia is the product name of china model. camellian is the right product code for global.... and after the bat command nothing happen.... but the important is that now all work. but i'm quite sure that your problem was not related to mediatek driver

ps: xiaomi.eu developers dont make any kind of rom for mtk devices.

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
Having flashed a Redmi Note 9 and a Redmi 9A, I tried to flash my Redmi 10 5G.

I unlocked the phone and proceeded to use MIFlash to flash the phone - the phone was recognised and the flashing began.

View attachment 5676565

After about 12 mins the tool displayed a timeout error

View attachment 5676569

When I disconnected the phone it went into a 'boot loop' continually displaying the startup logo, then restarting again and I cannot switch the phone off.

I can use the power and volume down key to get back to fastboot (but the fastboot logo has gone and the word Fastboot is displayed on its own).

If I try to flash again, it sees the phone and starts to flash, but once again times out.

If anyone has any suggestions to resolve this I would appreciate them.

NOTE: The phone had the global ROM and I am trying to flash the Indonesian rom to have call recording - like I did on the other 2 phones.
for the future: when you flash a fastboot rom via miflash

1 - download the right version for your model
2 - extract folder from zip file
3 - select folder
4 - select flash_all.bat
5 - start flash

if the process abort:

first verify that you have flashed right rom
second try a different version of miflash

try reflash. dont try other solutions. reflash the fastboot rom, in the 99% of cases solve all problems. try other could cause more serious issues

Top Liked Posts