Flash for x8

Search This thread
Hey guys, im here to share with u a flash player that works on browser without FC.
Currently, im using racht floyo v0.30 and it work fine on it... just a little bit laggy. just extract and install the apk as normal.

To everyone, as you know the fact that flash player doesnt support arm v6... this is a mod version tat was taken from the chinese version maipad... to those who have this work on ur device, gratz! For now, froyobread doesnt support this flash player... other than tat, it maybe could work but not tat stable... if u wanna know if the rom supports it, just try extract the file n install it as per normal, run browser and test it.... as u know im just sharing from what i have found.... im really apologised if some of u cnt work them on ur phone..

Edit: I've just changed to froyobread v0.18 and the flash its not working. Once it went to the sites that have flash on it, it immediately force close. So, at the moment, racht floyo v0.30 and MiniCM 1.0.2 is working but not that stable.

Last edited:

proadi96

Mar 12, 2011
Enniscorthy (Ireland,Wexford)
I will try and report back

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk

Edit : lol it works thanks! !! Using xgin 5.4 on stock browser ;)

Edit 2 : damn after playing few games now i cant play anything ;/ the browser just closes when i want to play some game ehh ...

Last edited:

deani77

May 15, 2007
It gave me FC when page with flash. Using FB v16

Sent from my X8 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, im here to share with u a flash player that works on browser without FC.
    Currently, im using racht floyo v0.30 and it work fine on it... just a little bit laggy. just extract and install the apk as normal.

To everyone, as you know the fact that flash player doesnt support arm v6... this is a mod version tat was taken from the chinese version maipad... to those who have this work on ur device, gratz! For now, froyobread doesnt support this flash player... other than tat, it maybe could work but not tat stable... if u wanna know if the rom supports it, just try extract the file n install it as per normal, run browser and test it.... as u know im just sharing from what i have found.... im really apologised if some of u cnt work them on ur phone..

Edit: I've just changed to froyobread v0.18 and the flash its not working. Once it went to the sites that have flash on it, it immediately force close. So, at the moment, racht floyo v0.30 and MiniCM 1.0.2 is working but not that stable.
    Go to my thread to see my bbc iplayer and my very own flash player !!

I HAVE BUILT A FLASH PLAYER FOR OUR X8 WORKS 100000000% WITH ALL WEBSITES STREAMING AND WE EVEN HAVE FLASH GAMES ;) TAKE A LOOK FOR MORE GOODIES :d :d :d IF THIS HELPED YOU HIT MY THANX BUTTON ;)

LINK= http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1302967

OH YEH I FORGOT TO SAY, THIS FLASH PLAYER IS FOR ALL GINGERBREAD ROMS :d HAVE FUN GUYS. FEEL FREE TO DONATE IF YOU WANT THE LINKS IN MY SIGNITURE :)

also as many of you other devs know the flash player people are using. is from the miaped. which is still not really good for our phones. it has been seen to casuse reboots FC on many apps after install. my flash player has never had 1 reboot or FC since it was subjected to testing over 2 weeks ago. not 1 fc or reboot todate so my flash player is FULLY functional on our sony x8 and will be maintained for the next few weeks untill it is then updated to flash player 10.3 :D
    Guys i can say the Puffin browser is the best solution for browsing through flash content so far! Obviously
    Man I owe you a sincere thanks... This is working beautifully on my LG Optimus One :)
    Hey brother kindly tell the modder of this app to mod flash player 10.3 also.. waiting eagerly

This APK is meant for an ARMv6/ARM11-based Android tablet called the MaiPad F10B. The posted RAR is the same file as on MaiPad's website, the first Google result for "f10b maipad flash rar".

Everything I've seen about Flash so far is that it needs a minimum ARMv7/Cortex to run, but this proved the entire Android community (plus Adobe) wrong.

BTW, this works great on my with TinyShark on my G1, running Froyo by Lazlo (CM6-based) I didn't test videos, but that would probably kill that phone lol.

Flash installed successfully but was not detected by any browsers on my stock, rooted Optimus V (GingerBreak). I've read it works great on the current aospCMOD build (CM7-based), however.

There are 3 flash downloads on the website I mentioned. The first one (Adobe Flash Player 10.1.rar) is for flash 10.1.61.68, and the other two (Flash Player 10.1 for Maipad F10B.rar and MaiPad Flash Player.rar) are for 10.1.106.15. The first one caused TinyShark to crash on my Optimus V.