עפולה
OnePlus 8 Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot__20190706-130028.png
    Screenshot__20190706-130028.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 256

Hijacks

Jul 21, 2008
solved the problem by installing havoc 20190612 on top of the global stable firmware. Thanks for the auto brightness, it works!
Did you managed to get havoc 20190625 installed. Version 20190612 work without problems, but on 0625 i get bootloop to twrp. To be clear I only want to know if someone got 0625 work. If it does work for others in common, i will ask for support on havoc gsi thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: moorware

moorware

Jun 14, 2019
עפולה
OnePlus 8 Pro
Did you managed to get havoc 20190625 installed. Version 20190612 work without problems, but on 0625 i get bootloop to twrp. To be clear I only want to know if someone got 0625 work. If it does work for others in common, i will ask for support on havoc gsi thread.
havoc gsi 20190625 only works if you install it on top of xiaomi eu weekly rom, but this in turn makes it difficult for the firmware to recognize the device, for example, the statusbar is lower in height than the notch. When I install 20190625 on top of a global stable firmware, it loads me into twrp every time.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

I also managed to boot into havoc 20190625 on top of the global stable firmware - I deleted forceencrypt through twrp from the LR Team, the system was loading but the system was extremely unstable and with many bugs: it wrote every time that the pin code is wrong, even if it is correct , the mobile network did not work, there was no configuration process when it was booted first time. I came to the conclusion that the problem is in the stock boot protection system, and in the xiaomi eu firmware, this protection is cut

GuilGon

Mar 17, 2015
you can do it in developer settings > cutout > tall cutout

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

By the way in the last weekly miui cutout also became same height that statusbar

Tall cutout is not working in Floko, only double and it is too much.

ale.giordano

Oct 15, 2017
Hi! I installed last Floko with 10.3.1.0 EEA vendor.
Fod doesnt't work. When I want register the finger, It activates but when I press it stops and I'm forced to restart the device.
Does anyone help me?

sky104hk

Jan 4, 2011
Hong Kong
As my experience from Oneplus 6, flash Gsi rom is a bit tricky
1. boot TWRP - wipe system/data/Cache ->reboot to bootloader
2. flash GSI-AB rom (system.img), reboot to TWRP, resize SYSTEM
3. Flash GAPPS and Magisk, wipe DATA/Cache, reboot
4. If stuck (bootloop), disable vtmeta in Fastboot and reboot!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, here we go. Here you can find the repackaged 10.3.1.0 vendor and firmware (including modem) twrp-flashable zip. At the moment the results are interesting, but I need a bit more feedback from users on different networks and in different environments.

Also, Here is the V3 Magisk Module that adds some more props overlays (of course the bt and auto brightness fixes are still there). Be warned that flashing this zip requires also installing ims.apk or the sim won't be recognized. You can find the app attached to this post and you can just "adb install ims.apk" or install it from an in-phone file manager as a normal app.

Please let me know how it goes for you guys. If all is fine I'll open a new thread to keep a list of the magisk module versions and of the different vendor packages.

Update: Reinstated the download link for the vendor/firmware image. All good now.
    I'm conducting a test. Just repackaged miui 10.3.1.0 EEA by removing the system, boot, dtbo and vbmeta images. Slimmed the vendor overlay by removing everything related to china telecom and such. Flashed via TWRP over Floko and Okita kernel and the battery drain during calls seems a bit better now. I'll let you know if it's safe and working but I plan to push the package in cloud and share a link soon. If this works I'll make sure to publish updated flashable vendor/firmware packages to use with GSI roms. I'll keep you updated with the results....
    My favorite GSI Rom is Havoc OS 2.5

https://forum.xda-developers.com/pr...bled-device-development/gsi-havoc-os-t3930030

Everything is working. With GApps it is the most Pixel like experience. It also works with okitakernel.

Flashing:

1. First wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik.
    Reboot to Recorey
    2. Install Global or EEA Xiaomi zip.
    Reboot to Recovery
    3. Install Hvoc OS System Image.
    Reboot to Recovery
    4. Flash Magisk
    Reboot to Recovery
    5. Go to wipe and increase System
    Partition size.
    Reboot to Recovery
    6. Install okitakernel.
    Reboot to Recovery
    7. If you like to install GApps go to Step 8,
    else go to wipe and do factory reset.
    Then restart Sytem.
    8. Install GApps Package what you like.
    Reboot to Recovery
    9. Mount Sytem and start TWRP file
    manager Go to /sytem root/sytem and then to app folder.
    Delete Via folder (its Havoc OS or LOS Browser) and camera2
    folder if you installed GCam with GApps (because you can later install the Mi9SE GCam Mod).
    Next go back and go to priv-app folder and delete Dialer folder if you installed Google Dialer.
    Reboot Recovery.
    10. Do factory reset.
    11. Restart to System.
    Same for me.
    In this zip there are many patch for mi9 and they aren't compatible with mi9SE

Care to try this one as a magisk module? I took all the files and configs from miui 10.2.9 EEA stable and tweaked a bit the overlay to enable auto brightness. It's based on the one from AndroPlus for MI9 but with the "correct" files for our phone.

Tested on my phone all day (I'm running floko) and both bt audio and calls work fine. Also auto brightness seems ok-ish... maybe needs some tweaks :)

Let me know if it works for you so maybe I can tweak it a bit more and put it on github for everyone :)
    Booted few days ago.. but now I am running the latest xiaomi.eu rom...

IMG_20190514_132211_395.jpgIMG_20190514_132208_905.jpgIMG_20190514_132145_667.jpg
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone