• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Flash LG G8 Stock firmware with LGUP

Search This thread

cheloz

Nov 3, 2012
Buenos Aires
Need Help... I try and try and...... nothing lucky.....
same message ....
c:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP>lgup_cmd.exe com1 "C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model\common\LGUP_Common.dll" "810.kdz"
Selected Port : COM0
DLL Path : C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model\common\LGUP_Common.dll

Subject Name: LG Electronics Inc.
The file "???????????????????????????????????l??????" is signed and the signature was verified.

The file "???????????????????????????e" is signed and the signature was verified.

The file "???????????????????????????e" is signed and the signature was verified.
START LAF Download.
Initializing
1%
2%
3%
4%
USB Connection Established
_prepareAfterDload download
Anti Rollback Status = E.

Anti Rollback Check PASS.

0x5319, OPID mismatch. OPEN_SCA to OPEN_SCA_DS. ID Unlock first. [ERR : 0x2]
Error! Click here to continue.

Any suggestion for this?????

ltindi32

Sep 16, 2013
can i flash g8 sprint filmware g820um?

regards. i have a lg g820um from sprint. can I flash any rom that ends in g820um? Attached model screenshot. the model according to the filmware are the same. g820um. thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200315-134017.png
    Screenshot_20200315-134017.png
    138.2 KB · Views: 271
  • Screenshot_20200315-133920.png
    Screenshot_20200315-133920.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 271
  • Screenshot_20200315-132815.jpg
    Screenshot_20200315-132815.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 270

antintin

Sep 11, 2019
LG V40
LG G8
Need Help... I try and try and...... nothing lucky.....
same message ....
c:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP>lgup_cmd.exe com1 "C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model\common\LGUP_Common.dll" "810.kdz"
Selected Port : COM0
DLL Path : C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model\common\LGUP_Common.dll

The file "???????????????????????????????????l??????" is signed and the signature was verified.

START LAF Download.
Initializing
1%
2%
3%
4%
USB Connection Established
_prepareAfterDload download
Anti Rollback Status = E.

Anti Rollback Check PASS.

Error! Click here to continue.

Any suggestion for this?????
Because you can't cross flash...

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

regards. i have a lg g820um from sprint. can I flash any rom that ends in g820um? Attached model screenshot. the model according to the filmware are the same. g820um. thanks
Nope you can't flash any kdz since Sprint doesn't share them

thangqnt

Apr 20, 2020
I have a Lg g8 version at&t, can I update android 10 by flash because I outside US and without sim at&t.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi dear driend, can u find the .dll archive for lg g8s? Sorry x my bad english

Enviado desde mi LM-G810 mediante Tapatalk

no i thought maybe can customize it from g8 to g8s dll. respectively from V40

The attached DLL MSI - 1.0.40 - worked for my G8S.
    You need:

LGUP 1.15 - LGup_cmd.exe
    LGUP DLL for G8
    LG USB Drivers
    LG G8 ThinQ latest firmware
    1041509743.jpg

https://www.mylgphones.com/lg-g8-th...nbrick-restore-lg-g8-thinq-back-to-stock.html
    You don't need to disable anything. Just disconnect battery, then plug in battery and you can connect in download like normal. You need to remove demo mode if you want to turn off device with buttons but if you disconnect battery, just reconnect battery and plug in with volume up and flash it.

Also this video for remove demo mode with passcode is only to remove demo mode from normal carrier devices (if your device has AT&T icons use this method and device will be good as new, only use my method if model number ends in V - G820V, G710V, etc...).

I did use Octopus to convert and flash it. I never tried with LGUP. If you have octopus I could share the converted file (*.oct format) but easy enough to do yourself.

On that G820V , did you have to disable retail mode before flashing G820UM310d_00_USC_US_OP_0731.kdz?

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

I prefer armed robbery. Just put on a mask, 2 minutes you are in , you are out. But truck/cargo hijacking is a good source too. Can pay a crackhead to just run out of the store with demo models. There are many ways to obtain them. Definitely not on $80 on eBay. These LG G8 demo models are too precious.

You have a demo mode device? Where did you get it from?
    I was able to flash G820UM310d_00_USC_US_OP_0731.kdz firmware with Octopus. I flashed a demo model G820V and an AT&T G820UM. The G820UM completed flash successfully but now screen says "OPID Mismatched". The G820V flashed and actually boots into the home screen and changed model to G820UM (but of course no signal because demo model)

The AT&T G820UM, I still have download mode but no stock AT&T firmware to flash.
    Can I cross flash with this process?
    I've a LG G8 AT&T and I want to crossflash the Korean firmware.

As far as i know, there is no way to convert AT&T G8 model into Korean variants now.