• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Flash lite v3.1 [WORKING] [Cab here]

Search This thread

TrYde

Aug 8, 2007
Toulon
Yeaaah i got it to work !
- Device : Kaiser
- ROM : Yardie 2.1 Final (build 19212)
- Opera : build 1957 WWE SD card (installed first)
- Flash : Dvha79_ddt cab on SD

Worked on Youtube, Dailymotion, Koreus, streaming was smooth, fullscreen was great, very responsive, no problem with keyboard popping. Big thumbs up !

Edit: I still have FlashLite 2.1 (cooked in the rom), but it doesn't interfere with FL 3.

Last edited:

kash-alp

Aug 21, 2008
does anyone have this working the HTC touch(vogue)?
im using omnia opera 9.5 with dvha79 flash cab.

Its not working for me, youtube crashes, and other flash site jsut simply dont work.

Also using NFSFAN's custom rom.

earthdan

Jul 13, 2008
does anyone have this working the HTC touch(vogue)?
im using omnia opera 9.5 with dvha79 flash cab.

Its not working for me, youtube crashes, and other flash site jsut simply dont work.

Also using NFSFAN's custom rom.

NFSFANs rom has flashlite 2.1 cooked in and you cannot have that on your touch for flashlite 3.1 to work. I tried removing it by installing 2.1 over andf then uninstalling but that didn't work. I eventually flashed back to the newest stock bell rom and installed 3.1/opera 1957 and everything works....well youtube and a couple other flashsites work but not all...

Black-Rose

Oct 21, 2006
It works and it also did before I wrote previous post.
It's only a pitty the mobile version of yotuube doesn't work: http://m.youtube.com

It makes a link to WMP, opens WMP and there appears an error.
Earlier I had FlashVideoBundle but I had to uninstall it because Flash 3.1

veyka

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 26, 2007
Norfolk
www.veyka.co.uk
It works and it also did before I wrote previous post.
It's only a pitty the mobile version of yotuube doesn't work: http://m.youtube.com

It makes a link to WMP, opens WMP and there appears an error.
Earlier I had FlashVideoBundle but I had to uninstall it because Flash 3.1

This is because the new build it was taken from, has a version of WM with flash support, use advanced config to point the .flv files @ HTC streaming media or something like it. (TPCMP for example)

is there any page with flash games, which i can now visit and play the games :p with my Kaiser and the Flash lite v3.1 ??

THX for links and answers

mfg
alien

As i say.. my Hermes doesnt have the ram or horsepower to go onto really flash heavy sites.. Try and post back what you fine..

wernervw

May 24, 2008
Hello, it works for me.

On my UNIVERSAL WITH TOMAL ROM 8.2, with opera 1957 and dvha79 flash cab.

Youtube worked not tested a lot but deezer doesn't work.

anryl

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 27, 2007
prague
POCO M3
if u want to cook it in older builds u just have to change browsingcore from 20748 and cook in Adobeflash Adobeflash_lang0409 browsingie browsingie_lang0409
for another languages just change 0409 to whatewer u r using
i just tested it with 19212 build 0405 and was working but no use on hermes its lazy :D

o u might try to change the WMP as well then it might work on more sites . just a tought

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash lite v3.1 working on Kaiser

Hey Veyka,

I have just rebuilt my Kaiser (see below for ROM and setup), as my preferred ROM has Opera (build 1780) included, I installed the "Opera_95_1938_update_only.CAB" found on this thread onto my device main memory.

I then installed the "Dvha79_AdobeFlash3.1_plugin" (again found on this thread) onto my device main memory.

Using the Opera browser I opened up Google, went to their video page, and the top left embedded video played quickly and clearly.

Thanks to you and all involved in the development.

I am very happy. This works very well.

Regards,

J
    ADMIN EDIT: Attachments removed due to legal complaints from adobe.

NEW LINK: http://uconvert.us/downloads/FlashLite_3.1_WM6Professional_EN.cab

And new 4shared link: http://www.4shared.com/file/62978223/f82ad8ba/Dvha79_AdobeFlash31_plugin.html

I dont know how long they will last, so get it while its hot.

Flash Lite V3.1 Cab!​

Large HowTo

It works! and its in a cab! Works in opera, youtube, google videos, some basic flash games!

For it to work:

*Opera and flash need to be installed in the SAME place (main memory or SD card)
    *Be using the newest Opera Build, 1938 ( Upgrade cab here)
    *Have WM6.1 Core 20000+ (Some 19000+ builds work, and some WM6 work, but it seems to be a bit unreliable - WM5 will not work atm)
    *Do NOT Use the official beta, it DOES NOT WORK
    *Remove all other version of flash first, it will not work if they are installed/cooked into your rom

Other:

*If you want to uninstal it, its called Anryl My Mobile Application
    *This does not seem to work with IE
    *This will NOT work with opera Mini
    *This does not seem to work on netfront
    *The Null keyboard cab attached is to deal with the problem with the virtual keyboard poping up when you click on a flash vid, its a bit messy but works for the time being.
    *Wont work with WM standard untill there is a version of opera 9.5 for it. (unless there is?)
    *Seems in some cases you need to hard reset before it will work, try both cabs first though.

Working on (for some people):

*Hermes CRCV13 nakes BS (me)
    *prophet
    *Kaiser
    *might be other I have missed

Geting it:

*First post about it + 4shared link
    *Attached to this post

Report back:

Did it work?
    What device?
    What build of Opera are you using?
    What build is your rom?
    Are you using anryl's cab (attached to this post) or Dvha79_ddt's (links just below)?

I did not rip this, I just posted the info here for everyone

All credit to anryl for extracting it!

We have another Cab!

See here

All credit to dvha79_ddt for this one!

Can you give feedback if ones more stable than the other ect!