Flash night-elf kernel 9.4 on Xperia neo!

Search This thread

darkerm

I want to Flash night-elf kernel on Xperia neo. I have .62 GB stock ROM and my bootloader is unlocked and already root.
I am new to android so please help and tell me how can I flash night elf kernel.
I tried fastboot but when I select night elf kernel it says FAILED And ado log shows it need root but my neo is already rooted :confused:

lilliput222

Jun 22, 2011
New Delhi
I want to Flash night-elf kernel on Xperia neo. I have .62 GB stock ROM and my bootloader is unlocked and already root.
I am new to android so please help and tell me how can I flash night elf kernel.
I tried fastboot but when I select night elf kernel it says FAILED And ado log shows it need root but my neo is already rooted :confused:

Scroll to Kernel Flashing Procedure on this thread

:)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1409269

Reactions: darkerm

kubaku4

Apr 28, 2012
Kernel

Hi! Go to fastboot mode (menu button + usb cable [make sure you have fastboot drivers]), click first icon in flashtool, select fastboot, then "Select kernel to Flash", select your kernel, wait 2 sec, enjoy.

mpiekp

Mar 23, 2011
Well yes but Flashtool need command port to flash kernel that what the tutorial says :confused:

Sorry but I can't make any sense of that sentence, I don't know what you're trying to put across. Flashtool works well in fastboot mode, you don't need anything extra, the tutorials generally use ffastboot via terminal as its more flexible but if your struggling use flashtool as your not going to use other features anyway, you can always learn to use the command line version

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Scroll to Kernel Flashing Procedure on this thread

:)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1409269
    Kernel

Hi! Go to fastboot mode (menu button + usb cable [make sure you have fastboot drivers]), click first icon in flashtool, select fastboot, then "Select kernel to Flash", select your kernel, wait 2 sec, enjoy.
    just use flash tool to flash kernel it become very easy ......:)
    Well yes but Flashtool need command port to flash kernel that what the tutorial says :confused:

Sorry but I can't make any sense of that sentence, I don't know what you're trying to put across. Flashtool works well in fastboot mode, you don't need anything extra, the tutorials generally use ffastboot via terminal as its more flexible but if your struggling use flashtool as your not going to use other features anyway, you can always learn to use the command line version

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk
    It says on the thread that I need to use command port but how can I do that?
    Do I have to Run it on my pc?

Start>run>type cmd...enter :)