• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Flash official redmi k40 firmware on poco f3 via fastboot ?!

Search This thread

mhocine47

Aug 19, 2018
Laghouat
can you please answer me , if i can flash the Official Firmware (enhanced edition 12.5.6) of the Redmi K40 on the Poco F3 using Mi_Flash_Tool with unlocked 🔓 bootloader in Fastboot Mode ?!

Thanks 🙏😊 in advance

Attachments

• IMG_20210824_212554.jpg
    IMG_20210824_212554.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 113

X0PIRAT3

Dec 1, 2019
thanks for mentioning that , it is really important cause it will brick my device , but why ? they are the same phone and hardware ?
If u lock bootloader after flash, the motherboard crash because not same region that he configurated. So if u let him unlock bootloader, ure device won't think about region and let u boot into ure china rom ;)

mhocine47

Aug 19, 2018
Laghouat
If u lock bootloader after flash, the motherboard crash because not same region that he configurated. So if u let him unlock bootloader, ure device won't think about region and let u boot into ure china rom ;)
it is not about the motherboard , it is about the bootloader because it the system check for your device and its security , it does not crash it will not boot because the bootloader cannot accept such system to run on that partition except the official one for the motherboard

jpdediego

Jun 18, 2008
Mexico City
Xiaomi Poco F3
So, it is mandatory to unlock the bootloader even when you are flashing stock firmware?
Just don't lock it again with other firmware?
I'm currently using Global MIUI 12.5.4 version but was thinking of flashing Mi 11x firmware.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The ROM miui vn is also the enhanced edition i believe. Regarding flashing the official once via mib flash in sure it's fine as long as you don't lock bootloader with it.