Flash Player Jelly Bean

Search This thread

qByte

Dec 17, 2011
Hi all

If you have updated your Nexus to Jelly Bean using fastboot oem unlock all installed apps will be deleted.
After that I have installed the latest Flash Player from Adobe archive without success (version: 11.1.102.59)

A friend of mine got the update from Google. He also had installed Adobe Flash on ICS (version: 11.1.115.12).
This version works with Jelly Bean.

Because you can't download the Flash Player app from the store I've attached it for you.
(downloaded with chrome apk downloader)

Have fun

UPDATE: Archived Flash Player versions http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html (thx to maris__)

Attachments

• com.adobe.flashplayer-111115017.apk
    4.5 MB · Views: 474,306
Last edited:

IamPro

Dec 2, 2010
Hi all

If you have updated your Nexus to Jelly Bean using fastboot oem unlock all installed apps will be deleted.
After that I have installed the latest Flash Player from Adobe archive without success (version: 11.1.102.59)

A friend of mine got the update from Google. He also had installed Adobe Flash on ICS (version: 11.1.115.12).

Because you can't download the Flash Player app from the store I've attached it for you.

Have fun

Installed it but no work :(

edit:

Looks like Dolphin works now (it wasn't before installing), guess that will have to do until better solution grrr

Last edited:

Theshawty

Feb 13, 2011
people need to understand the reason why Flash Player was brought down. Obviously, they didn't remove it just for laughs.

Last edited:
Reactions: martonikaj

lazl0

Jul 11, 2012
Reposting to help someone find this thread

my other phone is a Nokia n900 maemo

sciencedada

Sep 29, 2010
Hi all
A friend of mine got the update... Adobe Flash on ICS (version: 11.1.115.12).

Verified working on Samsung Galaxy Nexus GSM (maguro), i9250M
Jelly Bean (Android 4.1.1 JR003C) installed from SuperRom v1.0

Just install by going to the directory where you download the apk, then using comand:
adb install com.adobe.flashplayer-111115012.apk

pfmiller

May 24, 2010
that's a gross overestimation. Unless you like to play flash games, 99% of internet is either flash-free or has html5/mobile-optimized alternatives.
Maybe he's including ads, in which case 90% of the flash you'd rather not see anyway. But it's nice to have when you do want it.

BlackKnight

May 31, 2011
Where does it download to when you use your phone? It ask me to install it but I have it already, I just wanted to backup in case I needed it later after JB install.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all

Have fun

UPDATE: Archived Flash Player versions http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html (thx to maris__)
    Hi, you can download the latest and previous versions of the Andoid flash player from this Adobe website:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

Just scroll down, and you will find the Android versions. Works also with Jelly Bean ROMs.

Best regards, maris
    I wouldn't miss flash except for the fact that mobile 'sites' are usually garbage, apps worse... desktop UA is where its at. I dont want giant font, limited access, iSheep dumbed down internet. HTML5 wont really take over until desktops dump flash completely, and contrary to popular opinion, the majority of people on the internet are not iHipsters using some neutered sterile version of the web according to Chairman Jobs' vision of a hospital white internet. It reminds me of that annoying program back in jr high school they put on all the macintrash so most kids couldnt get system access. Now people want that restriction like they want patriot acts to take their rights because the rich know better. ****ing tools. Cupertino uber alles I guess... I hope Goog and the OEMs ***** slap apple back to the stone ages... time to stop being on the defensive, time to use some motorola patents..? Time to stop supplying apple with hardware? Funny when a company pretends to innovate and intentionally attempt to crush any innovation that they cannot buy (they dont really invent ****) and monopolize. And screw MS for siding with them... winmo died because it sucked not because of ridiculous patent lawsuits. Hope you at least got a laugh out of my rant... been annoyed for days... thanks for your time.
    people need to understand the reason why Flash Player was brought down.Obviously, they didn't remove it just for laughs.

90% of the internets still use flash. Browsing the web without flash is no fun.
    Installed it but no work :(

edit:

Looks like Dolphin works now (it wasn't before installing), guess that will have to do until better solution grrr

on my phone it works with default browser... strange....