flash stock firmware with locked device?

Search This thread

brd912

Sep 7, 2010
I bought my buddy a phone to use while he was working with me. 4 days later he quits and didn't want to give the phone up so he wiped it while logging in locking the phone. I bought the phone used off Facebook perfectly unlocked so no receipts or anything. I know that pretty much stops me from proving this is my phone but my question is if it's possible to just flash the stock firmware over the already stock firmware, wiping the phone? I've done all the little tricks and have gotten in the settings, installed test dpc etc but it has the newest security patch and I can't get it unlocked that way. Any help would be really really appreciated. I don't really like moto phones and id like to recoup some cash from it.

brd912

Sep 7, 2010
Anyone? I would even take the paid service route if anyone could tell me it's possible. I've gotten into the settings but none of the usual apps or tricks work to bypass the lock. I know this is a grey area because of security issues but man im having a hard time accepting this thing as paper weight

nosiobadx

Jul 18, 2016
Mexico City
Anyone? I would even take the paid service route if anyone could tell me it's possible. I've gotten into the settings but none of the usual apps or tricks work to bypass the lock. I know this is a grey area because of security issues but man im having a hard time accepting this thing as paper weight
Acces the phone into fastboot
Then from ADB (computer)

fastboot erase user data