Flash this If you stuck on fastboot or soft brick

Search This thread

raykewl

Nov 5, 2015
Hi so I been seeing many people getting stuck on fastboot after flashing ROM so here is the method u can use if u can't boot to TWRP also.
I have tired on PA ROM and it works so idk about others ROMs ..
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
fastboot flash logo logo.img
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash misc misc.img (u can get on fastboot rom not .zip)
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img (recommend used twrp-3.3.1-2-davinci-fix).. Russian one
And after those comands do run TWRP auto installer.
U can find those files from fastboot stock ROM. This will save ur data and u won't needed to flash Stock ROM ..
Hope I explained everything if anything else needed comment down below.

Dude, your guide is a life saver! Spent 5+ hours after stuck in bootloop during my PA10 install, ended up losing my TWRP (with NO OS installed!) and got stuck in fastboot mode. Thought I bricked my phone for good until I followed your step EXACTLY, and voila! TWRP is back! Now I can install MIUI 10 back into the phone. Tried using MiFlash, got antirollback check error (maybe due to the fact that I installed MIUI 11 beta before I went with PA 10). Thank you again man!

Reactions: farhan20

farhan20

Dec 4, 2015
Dude, your guide is a life saver! Spent 5+ hours after stuck in bootloop during my PA10 install, ended up losing my TWRP (with NO OS installed!) and got stuck in fastboot mode. Thought I bricked my phone for good until I followed your step EXACTLY, and voila! TWRP is back! Now I can install MIUI 10 back into the phone. Tried using MiFlash, got antirollback check error (maybe due to the fact that I installed MIUI 11 beta before I went with PA 10). Thank you again man!

Glad it worked out ? , there is fix for anti rollback error , if u need let me u need to edit few lines.

Rapydax

I am currently on the 3.3.1-2 4PDA TWRP and still have my internal storage and data from global 10.3.9 firmware. I am trying to install the same exact global ROM again because my phone bootlooped to TWRP when trying to boot system. But it doesn't work. When i try to dirty flash the 10.3.9 global ROM, it gets back to TWRP all the time. And I don't want to factory reset because I will lose my data then.
Do you think the solution you posted in that thread about fastboot flashing those files will help me? Or should I factory reset and install the global ROM? (my last option I think)

Nevermind, I was being a donkey. Was flashing global 10.3.9, because I thought I was on that version, but I forgot I had updated to global 10.3.11. Now I flashed 10.3.11 and I still got all my apps and data.

Last edited:

farhan20

Dec 4, 2015
Hi, so if you guys face any issues or trouble with ROM and if u guys need reply fast check my profile I have provided telegram id where u can message me and I will try to reply As soon as possible.. I'm not pro but I could help as much as I can , don't forget to hit the thanks button ?

Sony98

Jul 4, 2016
Hi so I been seeing many people getting stuck on fastboot after flashing ROM so here is the method u can use if u can't boot to TWRP also.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img (recommend used twrp-3.3.1-2-davinci-fix).. Russian one
U can find those files from fastboot stock ROM. This will save ur data and u won't needed to flash Stock ROM ..

Didnt work for me.
i tried to flash everything via mi flash tool.
Error: failed to flash dtbo.img

so i tried it via fastboot as you described.
and this error comes:
target didnt report max-download-size
sending dtbo (32768KB)....
FAILED (command write failed (no error))
finished.

farhan20

Dec 4, 2015
Didnt work for me.
i tried to flash everything via mi flash tool.
Error: failed to flash dtbo.img

so i tried it via fastboot as you described.
and this error comes:
target didnt report max-download-size
sending dtbo (32768KB)....
FAILED (command write failed (no error))
finished.

HI, CHECK u have installed drivers . I got this error when there was issues with drivers try reinstalling them.

Srormer89

Oct 17, 2014

willl try after job, if it works you are the best man ! hhoooopppppeeeee little question, u extracted the file from wich rom you said? can u link this? thx!

farhan20

Dec 4, 2015
willl try after job, if it works you are the best man ! hhoooopppppeeeee little question, u extracted the file from wich rom you said? can u link this? thx!

Hi, these all files are from stock Rom .
I can help you if you have done anything, to fix your device.
Sorry can't provide you link I don't own this device anymore, I could Google and give you link but since I don't own I really don't know current version of rom. So I don't wanna risk that anything happens to your device. Let me know if you need my help I will try to help you.

wenyendev

Account currently disabled
Aug 29, 2022

Hi farhan20,

Where did you obtain fastboot rom (not .zip)?

Thanks for your reply.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My k20 bricked after install miui 11 Chine version i try to flashing with flash tool but after processing not working "error antirolback check error" please someone help me

Hi, please follow this setups and it should be fine .

If you run into errors flashing fastboot images to your device, edit the .bat files that came with it. Usually you want to edit "flash_all.bat"

For "Missmatching image and device":
    Remove the lines highlighted in the screenshot from the file, save and try flashing it again.

For Antirollback Error:
    Remove ALL lines ABOVE the highlighted lines in the screenshot from the file, save and try flashing it again.

Always make sure that you got the right image for your device. Removing check lines from these files can permanently brick your device if you use the wrong fastboot image.

Glad it worked out ? , there is fix for anti rollback error , if u need let me u need to edit few lines.
    Could you (or anyone) please provide these files.
    Hi, this u can get from fastboot stock Rom, download fastboot stock Rom and extract them u will find.. if need help just tag me ..
    i got the .img file but i cant install it via twrp or fastboot cause this partition is unmountable
    do you have any idea? i flashed stock rom via fastboot but the error insists

Hello, seems u need to repair ur partition from TWRP.
    Also what u did that cause this ?
    PS: I'm not expert or anything but I will try to help if I could.