• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

FLASH XXU1

Search This thread

soilensan

Sep 18, 2021
Hà Nội
Hi everyone, currently I am using Samsung Galaxy A115F, currently running the U2 rom and I have tried all ways to install the U1 rom to downgrade Android but it doesn't work, have tried all the odin mods and still can't. success , maybe because Samsung does not allow running rom lv1 for the device that is installing rom lv2 , does anyone have any other way please help me 😁😁

Hi everyone, currently I am using Samsung Galaxy A115F, currently running the U2 rom and I have tried all ways to install the U1 rom to downgrade Android but it doesn't work, have tried all the odin mods and still can't. success , maybe because Samsung does not allow running rom lv1 for the device that is installing rom lv2 , does anyone have any other way please help me 😁😁
You have to downgrade SW REV.

bạn làm ơn cho tôi hướng dẫn
There should be a way to trick Rollback Prevention (RP) after disabeling secure downloads to flash older fimware with older bootloader code and to somehow bypass KNOX policies which might require modeing stock fimware or SW REV. CHECK FAIL(BOOTLOADER) DEVICE: 2, BINARY: 1 will happend. But even my self haven't done that yet with my samsung a125F which has a MTK chipset. Try searching for a exploit to bypass all of this hell. Another way is by flashing a custom rom that doesn't check for bootloader version code.

Last edited:

soilensan

Sep 18, 2021
Hà Nội
I have a hypothesis, if you say it's checked by knox, is there a way to remove knox while the device is running without root?
There should be a way to trick Rollback Prevention (RP) after disabeling secure downloads to flash older fimware with older bootloader code and to somehow bypass KNOX policies which might require modeing stock fimware or SW REV. CHECK FAIL(BOOTLOADER) DEVICE: 2, BINARY: 1 will happend. But even my self haven't done that yet with my samsung a125F which has a MTK chipset. Try searching for a exploit to bypass all of this hell. Another way is by flashing a custom rom that doesn't check for bootloader version code.
I have a hypothesis, if you say it's checked by knox, is there a way to remove knox while the device is running without root?

Read here:

soilensan

Sep 18, 2021
Hà Nội
It is not all about knox, the SBL is preventing you too from downgradeing. This is all a big hell hole not really explained and hard to find answers for.
I have one more question to ask, my SAMSUNG A115F was previously unlockedbootloader and rooted once, then for warranty reasons I relocked the bootloader and reinstalled the stock rom, now it's done but I want to unlockbootloader again but can't work, it's missing the " devices unlock mode" section in bootloader, can you help me, I've tried all recovery methods, run unlock software, tried many frimware but it doesn't work , please help me

soilensan

Sep 18, 2021
Hà Nội
IMG_20210923_193153_082.jpg

I have one more question to ask, my SAMSUNG A115F was previously unlockedbootloader and rooted once, then for warranty reasons I relocked the bootloader and reinstalled the stock rom, now it's done but I want to unlockbootloader again but can't work, it's missing the " devices unlock mode" section in bootloader, can you help me, I've tried all recovery methods, run unlock software, tried many frimware but it doesn't work , please help me
1 Enable oem unlocking
2. take software updates
3. reboot to download mode and unlock oem.

soilensan

Sep 18, 2021
Hà Nội
1 Enable oem unlocking
2. take software updates
3. reboot to download mode and unlock
1 Enable oem unlocking
2. take software updates
1 Enable oem unlocking
2. take software updates
this way i tried before and it didn't work , oem unlocking lock is always on in developer mode , usb debugging too , tried updating to the latest version and also downgraded to the lowest version , still no entry "device unlock mode" in bootloader