[Flashable GB Update]Incredible_C_GB_S_VERIZON_WWE_4.01.605.0_Radio_2.1 5.10.05.06_NV

Search This thread

0soPolar

Jan 18, 2011
O town
Other than the warm feeling one gets when trying out something new, has anyone discovered a hidden gem in the leak that makes it worth flashing instead of waiting for what Devs will be putting out there in a few days?

shoman24v

Mar 4, 2007
Fresno, CA
Is it pretty much stable?

Seems pretty nice, that's for sure. Seems stable so far, but I've only been using it for a few minutes.

It would be nice if the screen off animation was included. I dunno why they think it's right to remove that.

To be honest, I think it feels a bit more zippy than CM7 (I know, I know). Maybe it's because I want a change in ROMs :p

GPS also works fine, got a lock within seconds :D

Last edited:

dscribe

Sep 6, 2010
Camden, AR
Seems pretty nice, that's for sure. Seems stable so far, but I've only been using it for a few minutes.

It would be nice if the screen off animation was included. I dunno why they think it's right to remove that.

Do you have a way of knowing for sure if this is what it claims to be? How are we able to tell it is not, for instance, a doctored version of froyo? It has Sense 1.0. It has no Gingerbread keyboard. It has no screen off animation. Hrmmm.

0soPolar

Jan 18, 2011
O town

If the lesson I learned from Eris Sense 2.1 OTA is any matter, the rule of thumb seems to be: if the device is EOL, then remove all of the features that make an update COOL.

Which is why in the long run, our devices live to their fullest through roms it seems

0soPolar

Jan 18, 2011
O town
Do you have a way of knowing for sure if this is what it claims to be? How are we able to tell it is not, for instance, a doctored version of froyo? It has Sense 1.0. It has no Gingerbread keyboard. It has no screen off animation. Hrmmm.

I would assume that someone has verified it shows Version: Android 2.3

shoman24v

Mar 4, 2007
Fresno, CA
The volume rocker icons and sounds from 2.0 are included, that's a nice touch. I don't see the GB keyboard installed.

It is GB, you can tell when you check running services, the display at the bottom is kind of like a comic bubble.

dscribe

Sep 6, 2010
Camden, AR
The volume rocker icons and sounds from 2.0 are included, that's a nice touch. I don't see the GB keyboard installed.

It is GB, you can tell when you check running services, the display at the bottom is kind of like a comic bubble.

Ok, good to get some reassurance. I'm going to be waiting on a root ROM with some enhancements anyways but still nice to know.

Last edited:

rlacrossjr

Mar 10, 2011
Syracuse
Im a little confused the screen shots show the old radio and not the new 2.15.10.05.06. Is that because your just installed with CM3 and not by Hboot? I would think install would be download and renaming PB31ING.ZIP and flashing by Hboot.

TMartin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 30, 2008
Sunbury, Ohio
Nexus 7 (2013)
Nexus 9
Im a little confused the screen shots show the old radio and not the new 2.15.10.05.06. Is that because your just installed with CM3 and not by Hboot? I would think install would be download and renaming PB31ING.ZIP and flashing by Hboot.

The leak is not in a form flashable by recovery or hboot. It is in source file form. There is a radio in the leak but my ubuntu doesn't play nice with P?##IMG zips.

GRZLA

Sep 14, 2010
I noticed when touching in an area where you are typing a nice little arrow to grab text shows up.

Edit: it seems to be a way to zoom in on text. Is that for old folks?

Last edited:

br125

Jan 25, 2009
On a side note because most people have moved on to the 0.92 bootloader. I've been on the mfg 0.77 bootloader since Shadowmite posted it last year and this is the first time I've not been able to boot a rom without moving to the 0.92 bootloader.

So in other words, 0.92 bootloader seems like it is a requirement for this and rmk's version as well.. neither booted on 0.77.

edit: Also the new radio is working fine here

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks to 911sniper for the leak....

Here is a flashable version of the Incredible_C_GB_S_VERIZON_WWE_4.01.605.0_Radio_2.15.10.05.06_NV_1.70_PRL58006_test_191700 Leak.

It's rooted, has had busybox added and some apk's updated.

Link
    - 164.1mb (Untested Since I don't own an Incredible)
    Updated Radio

devicezi.png

- Thanks to shoman24v

Enjoy!
    ever thing sum to work right even camera

Everything but your auto correct... Hahaha... J/K

Sent from my Bad Seed Customs themed XDA app!
    ever thing sum to work right even camera

So you flashed it and it is running smooth? Just wanted a confirmation as I am downloading it right now.
    I just flashed it, it's booting as I type.
    I flashed the new radio with this leak. Working great so far. 2.15.10.05.06
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1087166