[FLASHABLE] Pixel 2 Bootanimation For All Devices

Search This thread

Rishi2906

Mar 21, 2016
Earlier we got boot animations from pixel 2 devices, but I am here with flashable ones to reduce work on your part.
So just download, and get to flashing!

Instructions-

-TO FLASH PIXEL 2 BOOT ANIMATION-

Just download the appropriate boot animation and flash through any custom recovery. If you dont have one, use apps like flashify to get the job done.

-TO BACKUP YOUR CURRENT BOOT ANIMATION-

Through a root file manager, go to /system/media and change bootanimation.zip to bootanimation.zip.bak and then flash whichever pixel 2 boot zip you fancy.

-TO RECOVER BACKED UP BOOT ANIMATION-

Again through a root file manager, go to /system/media and delete bootanimation.zip. Now rename bootanimation.zip.bak to bootanimation.zip.

Downloads-

-LIGHT VERSION-

720p, LIGHT- Download!
1080p, LIGHT- Download!
1440p, LIGHT- Download!

-DARK VERSION-

720p, DARK- Download!
1080p, DARK- Download!
1440p, DARK- Download!

-ORIGINAL PIXEL BOOTANIMATION-

PixelBoot-LIGHT-1080p - Download!
PixelBoot-DARK-1080p - Download!

-FOR SAMSUNG DEVICES-

https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/themes/android-8-0-boot-animation-samsung-t3662995

-PIXEL 2 AUDIO FILES-

https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/themes/flashable-pixel-2-audio-files-t3698022

-ALL IN ONE PIXEL MOD-

https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/themes/mod-one-pixel-2-mod-t3698311

Disclaimer- IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR DEVICE BECAUSE OF THIS ZIP. YOU CHOSE TO FLASH IT!

I am making device specific zips with boot logo as well, so if you are interested, lemme know the name of the device. Ill make them if possible. Check post #2 before requesting. CHEERS!

EDIT- Boot+Splash project is dead for now, due to studies and lack of time. I may make new ones for the new devices I get, or for any new bootanimations released by google.

Last edited:

TomiLynch

Jan 31, 2017
Google Nexus 5
Moto E
[DMP said:
;74364593]Just extract the bootanimation zip of the flashable to /system/media (you need a root explorer to do that). Don't forget to create a backup of the previous bootanimation.

If you're using the dark version, rename the file to bootanimation.zip (without the "d")
That's the procedure to use the bootanimation, but I was asking for the bootlogo (the still image that appears before the bootanimation). Generally, if you unlocked your bootloader, the bootlogo becomes a warning sign, so you can replace it with a custom bootlogo.

Last edited:

blue_ranger

Apr 20, 2015
Vadodara
That's the procedure to use the bootanimation, but I was asking for the bootlogo (the still image that appears before the bootanimation). Generally, if you unlocked your bootloader, the bootlogo becomes a warning sign, so you can replace it with a custom bootlogo.
Search in the MotoG4 forums, there's an entire thread on this

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone