FLASHABLE TWRP.zip for LG G Flex

Search This thread

sayogs

Jul 27, 2012
Mumbai
not able to flash on my LG G Flex LS995 4.4.2, using flashify i tried to flash but its not flashing

wael_wakeel

May 31, 2015
invalid SIM !!

2 years ago I bought a LG G Flex [LGL23] D959 on 4.2.2
I live in Egypt and it was working fine
Until from few days I decided to flash a custom ROM to update to 4.4.2
The ROM I flashed was T-Mobile
and since then the phone is always giving me that the SIM is invalid
and whenever I try to make a call it says 'disable airplane mode' .. while it's already disabled ..
the phone isn't asking for any Unlock codes ..
What's the problem and what can I do to recover my phone
Please Help !!

ShawnPatrick78

Sep 13, 2023
******UPDATE IMPORTANT******
*****THIS IS ONLY FOR FLEX*****
*****USERS ON KITKAT 4.4.2*****
OK so I made a flashable signed / bumped twrp.zip for any reason you may need it. I know I have played around and tested some ROMs and mods out on twrp and may not have worked so for the hell of it I would jump over to cwm and test there as well. May or may not have worked out but the issue is that I would forget to make a backup in CWM. I always have a recent backup in TWRP and I guess that's why I forget to make one in CWM. Just used to not worrying about it since its already been done. Then when its time to restore cuz the ROM you flashed DID cause WWIII just like the dev said he would not be responsible for, and you realize "$#!+ I didn't make a backup in CWM, I made one in TWRP like Playfulgod said to do but not in CWM".
So what can you do ? Well you can have a flashable ROM on your sdcard always and eat up 1.5 gigs or more. Or you can store my flashable twrp.zip on your sdcard.
Here ya go. I've tested it out already and seems to work fine.
I'm not responsible for your own flashing of your device. Do so at your own risk.
These statements have not been evaluated by XDA nor do they claim to cure any bricked devices or protect you from any diseases / viruses.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2OabWtEBQcpcXMyenNLTS01WVU/edit?usp=docslist_api

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ******UPDATE IMPORTANT******
    *****THIS IS ONLY FOR FLEX*****
    *****USERS ON KITKAT 4.4.2*****

OK so I made a flashable signed / bumped twrp.zip for any reason you may need it. I know I have played around and tested some ROMs and mods out on twrp and may not have worked so for the hell of it I would jump over to cwm and test there as well. May or may not have worked out but the issue is that I would forget to make a backup in CWM. I always have a recent backup in TWRP and I guess that's why I forget to make one in CWM. Just used to not worrying about it since its already been done. Then when its time to restore cuz the ROM you flashed DID cause WWIII just like the dev said he would not be responsible for, and you realize "$#!+ I didn't make a backup in CWM, I made one in TWRP like Playfulgod said to do but not in CWM".
    So what can you do ? Well you can have a flashable ROM on your sdcard always and eat up 1.5 gigs or more. Or you can store my flashable twrp.zip on your sdcard.

Here ya go. I've tested it out already and seems to work fine.

I'm not responsible for your own flashing of your device. Do so at your own risk.
    These statements have not been evaluated by XDA nor do they claim to cure any bricked devices or protect you from any diseases / viruses.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2OabWtEBQcpcXMyenNLTS01WVU/edit?usp=docslist_api
    It should work on all flex its same twrp for all. Just like in playfulgods freedomflex apk.
    No problem. If anyone needs one for cwm let me know.
    Flashable by normal recovery or have to use odin?

You do know that you are in the LG G FLEX forums correct? Odin is for Samsung devices.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk
    Please Post One with cwm, i want to Test it in d955:)
    Sorry brotha had a lot going on at work lately and it completely slipped my mind.

Heres a flashable cwm.zip to flash cwm

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2OabWtEBQcpOEJxNkt3N04xUW8/edit?usp=docslist_api