• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Flashable Zip][7.1.1 MR1 NPF10C] [Stock]Latest Pixel Launcher + Goodies

Search This thread

papacrazyfoot

Jan 1, 2017
Help!

Hi sorry I am a novice and tried to flash these roms. The google assistant tweek had an error.
The other 2 appeared to successfully flash. cleared the cache and tried to reboot. Now I am stuck on Google logo. Won't continue to opening animation.
Has anybody had this problem?

Time to Pixel My Ride!

Hi All,

Just sharing my latest flash zip for Nexus 6P running the latest dev preview 7.1.1 NPF10C. Zip includes;

Initial release
* Nexus Wallpaper Stub Prebuild (From Pixel XL system Dump 11OCT16)
* WallpapersUsTwo (From Pixel XL system Dump 11OCT16)
* Google Wallpapers (v1.0.0.135171601 20OCT16)
* Google Dialer (From Pixel XL system Dump 11OCT16)
* Pixel Launcher (v7.1.1-3359438 (31) 20OCT16)
* Media Folder from Pixel System Dump (all sounds).

Update 2 - 24OCT16

* Added Pixel XL Boot Screen Animation.

Update 3 - 29OCT16

* My Latest work - Added my new BLACK bootanimation 1440p as a seperate flash zip to my google drive.
Can also refer to my seperate post at http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-6p/themes-apps/flash-zip-pixel-xl-1440p-boot-animation-t3489683

Plus I have attached tweakprop flash zip with a tweak.prop file to auto edit build.prop to change product to a Pixel XL to get new google voice assistant. Plus I added the option for miracast support (note: I haven't actually tested miracast functionality in 7.1 yet). Just place tweak.prop anywhere in sdcard and then flash the tweakprop-0.5.9.zip in TWRP. NOTE: tweakprop will make a backup of original build.prop to /sdcard/build.prop.backup.

Note: All credits to the original developer(s) for tweakprop. You are legends!

Can download the files from my GDrive. Just copy all to sdcard then reboot in recovery and flash the two zip files.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5QtRE7eEcXTd3p3bGp4T014SXM?usp=sharing

Note: I take no responsibility if your device breaks/fails/blowsup!
Always do a nandriod backup in TWRP or what ever your custom recovery is. ;)

Paul.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Time to Pixel My Ride!

Hi All,

Just sharing my latest flash zip for Nexus 6P running the latest dev preview 7.1.1 NPF10C. Zip includes;

Initial release
    * Nexus Wallpaper Stub Prebuild (From Pixel XL system Dump 11OCT16)
    * WallpapersUsTwo (From Pixel XL system Dump 11OCT16)
    * Google Wallpapers (v1.0.0.135171601 20OCT16)
    * Google Dialer (From Pixel XL system Dump 11OCT16)
    * Pixel Launcher (v7.1.1-3359438 (31) 20OCT16)
    * Media Folder from Pixel System Dump (all sounds).

Update 2 - 24OCT16

* Added Pixel XL Boot Screen Animation.

Update 3 - 29OCT16

* My Latest work - Added my new BLACK bootanimation 1440p as a seperate flash zip to my google drive.
    Can also refer to my seperate post at http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-6p/themes-apps/flash-zip-pixel-xl-1440p-boot-animation-t3489683

Plus I have attached tweakprop flash zip with a tweak.prop file to auto edit build.prop to change product to a Pixel XL to get new google voice assistant. Plus I added the option for miracast support (note: I haven't actually tested miracast functionality in 7.1 yet). Just place tweak.prop anywhere in sdcard and then flash the tweakprop-0.5.9.zip in TWRP. NOTE: tweakprop will make a backup of original build.prop to /sdcard/build.prop.backup.

Note: All credits to the original developer(s) for tweakprop. You are legends!

Can download the files from my GDrive. Just copy all to sdcard then reboot in recovery and flash the two zip files.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5QtRE7eEcXTd3p3bGp4T014SXM?usp=sharing

Note: I take no responsibility if your device breaks/fails/blowsup!
    Always do a nandriod backup in TWRP or what ever your custom recovery is. ;)

Paul.
    Factory images for Pixel are now available.

https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images

Maybe someone can port the whole system to Nexus
    Screenshot. Yay! Got the weather in the top right now :)
    Cards? Like in Google Now?

I dunno it just worked for me. I just swiped over and it prompted me. Didn't seem any different.

It came up google now on tap and then I deleted app data for Google search and assistant popped right up.

Actually you might need to clear the cache for the "Google App". This was a requirement for google assistant to work after editing the build.prop to Pixel XL. So those instructions if I remember correctly were;
    1) Apply build.prop tweaks - in this case flash tweakprop zip.
    2) reboot phone
    3) Goto settings -> apps -> Google App -> storage -> manage space -> CLEAR ALL DATA
    (yes will have to setup home screen shortcuts and everything else. sux but a must.
    4) reboot phone again

After reboot holding home button will bring up google assistant. might also fix now cards if you think about ;)
    Yeah the pixel launcher script worked but for the assistant I just copied few lines to my build prop manually.
    Everything is working as should. :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Still not getting the weather [emoji24]

Sent from my Pixel using XDA-Developers mobile app
    Some have mentioned the weather setting in Google settings has an effect. Mine was already up when I booted but it can't hurt to try.
    c0379358a3abbb2a9d8487acdb8091d2.jpg