[Flashable Zip][7.1.1 MR1 NPF10C] [Stock]Latest Pixel Launcher + Goodies

Search This thread

luthepa1

Dec 17, 2009
Sydney

guitar1238751

Mar 25, 2015
New York City
Awesome work man!! I created a Romz folder, copied all 3 files there, then flashed the zips via twrp. Everything is working flawlessly. The weather widget works in Pixel launcher and the boot animation is pretty dope, though I wish it wasn't white as I'm on the graphite Nexus 6P lol. (I'm very picky about theming) But nevertheless everything works great. Once again props to you my good sir!

luthepa1

Dec 17, 2009
Sydney
Awesome work man!! I created a Romz folder, copied all 3 files there, then flashed the zips via twrp. Everything is working flawlessly. The weather widget works in Pixel launcher and the boot animation is pretty dope, though I wish it wasn't white as I'm on the graphite Nexus 6P lol. (I'm very picky about theming) But nevertheless everything works great. Once again props to you my good sir!

@luthepa1, any possibility to do Pixel round icons in the next update? TIA.

Agree. I too would like a black background boot screen and so I am going to see if I can do just that. I read there has been changes to the boot animation structure so hopefully not too hard to accomplish.

Yep, will look into the round icons like Pixel. Currently updating my tools to get back into modding system apk's ;)

Reactions: jesssiii

mzatari

May 14, 2013
PLEASE HELP

I got stuck on Google logo, tried wipe data and still stuck,

What should I do?

dondavis007

Aug 10, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
PLEASE HELP

I got stuck on Google logo, tried wipe data and still stuck,

What should I do?
Factory reset and re flash?

Skickat från min VIE-L09 via Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

This thread would be perfect in Android development. Great job putting a 6P Pixel XL together ☺️

mzatari

May 14, 2013
Factory reset and re flash?

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

This thread would be perfect in Android development. Great job putting a 6P Pixel XL together

Factory reset and wipe data didn't do anything!

ViperXvenom8888

May 13, 2015
Factory reset and wipe data didn't do anything!
Reflash Android 7.1.1 using flash-all.bat script in the factory image. Extract the Nexus factory image.zip and simply copy paste the following files (paste them in the factory image folder): adb.exe, adbwinapi, adbwinusbapi,fastboot.exe after that, unlock bootloader and run flash-all.bat in command prompt :D

silvertrain78

May 31, 2014
Would it be possible to get the bootanimation.zip in black (for AMOLED)? Also, the bootanimation: is it definitely from marlin (XL), or is it sailfish? Because the latter is 1080p and looks too small on a 6P-

Thanks in advance-

todorcim

Dec 27, 2010
Brockville
Shortcuts not working after pixel launcher flash

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Nvm got it, need to set pixel to default

luthepa1

Dec 17, 2009
Sydney
does this work on any device running nougat or only nexus 6p?

In theory it should work on all nougat 7.1 devices I would think. My work is using a Nexus 6P so I cant say for sure about other devices however at this stage I haven't any modded system apks or frameworks in flash zips. My zips are simply installing additional apks. Only exception I could think of is the boot animation which may vary in location on other devices (e.g. samsung).

Spoopers

Oct 27, 2016
Notification

Is the feature where you can swipe the fingerprint sensor to bring the notification screen up included?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Time to Pixel My Ride!

Hi All,

Just sharing my latest flash zip for Nexus 6P running the latest dev preview 7.1.1 NPF10C. Zip includes;

Initial release
    * Nexus Wallpaper Stub Prebuild (From Pixel XL system Dump 11OCT16)
    * WallpapersUsTwo (From Pixel XL system Dump 11OCT16)
    * Google Wallpapers (v1.0.0.135171601 20OCT16)
    * Google Dialer (From Pixel XL system Dump 11OCT16)
    * Pixel Launcher (v7.1.1-3359438 (31) 20OCT16)
    * Media Folder from Pixel System Dump (all sounds).

Update 2 - 24OCT16

* Added Pixel XL Boot Screen Animation.

Update 3 - 29OCT16

* My Latest work - Added my new BLACK bootanimation 1440p as a seperate flash zip to my google drive.
    Can also refer to my seperate post at http://xdaforums.com/nexus-6p/themes-apps/flash-zip-pixel-xl-1440p-boot-animation-t3489683

Plus I have attached tweakprop flash zip with a tweak.prop file to auto edit build.prop to change product to a Pixel XL to get new google voice assistant. Plus I added the option for miracast support (note: I haven't actually tested miracast functionality in 7.1 yet). Just place tweak.prop anywhere in sdcard and then flash the tweakprop-0.5.9.zip in TWRP. NOTE: tweakprop will make a backup of original build.prop to /sdcard/build.prop.backup.

Note: All credits to the original developer(s) for tweakprop. You are legends!

Can download the files from my GDrive. Just copy all to sdcard then reboot in recovery and flash the two zip files.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5QtRE7eEcXTd3p3bGp4T014SXM?usp=sharing

Note: I take no responsibility if your device breaks/fails/blowsup!
    Always do a nandriod backup in TWRP or what ever your custom recovery is. ;)

Paul.
    Factory images for Pixel are now available.

https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images

Maybe someone can port the whole system to Nexus
    Screenshot. Yay! Got the weather in the top right now :)
    Cards? Like in Google Now?

I dunno it just worked for me. I just swiped over and it prompted me. Didn't seem any different.

It came up google now on tap and then I deleted app data for Google search and assistant popped right up.

Actually you might need to clear the cache for the "Google App". This was a requirement for google assistant to work after editing the build.prop to Pixel XL. So those instructions if I remember correctly were;
    1) Apply build.prop tweaks - in this case flash tweakprop zip.
    2) reboot phone
    3) Goto settings -> apps -> Google App -> storage -> manage space -> CLEAR ALL DATA
    (yes will have to setup home screen shortcuts and everything else. sux but a must.
    4) reboot phone again

After reboot holding home button will bring up google assistant. might also fix now cards if you think about ;)
    Yeah the pixel launcher script worked but for the assistant I just copied few lines to my build prop manually.
    Everything is working as should. :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Still not getting the weather [emoji24]

Sent from my Pixel using XDA-Developers mobile app
    Some have mentioned the weather setting in Google settings has an effect. Mine was already up when I booted but it can't hurt to try.
    c0379358a3abbb2a9d8487acdb8091d2.jpg