Flashed Cognition Captivate Froyo Rom on Vibrant (Working)

Search This thread

glitterballs

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 11, 2010
Bed-Stuy
LMAO! You guys don't bother to Read do you? well, at least don't follow me on twitter or you would Have known this since the Night it was Leaked... That's the whole reason why I never released it..

Knowing is half the battle ;)

Oh snap, now eugene is calling out the people who call out everyone for not searching the board before posting. What a beautiful irony.

tjhart85

May 13, 2009
are you serious? who does that? and there is a link to a video in the OP. .
The video got added a few pages in because it was requested.

Had you read through the thread (I just saw it today and read it all, you could have too), you would have seen that.

If I tell you that the an Epic ROM works perfectly on the Vibrant are you going to just go and flash it or are you going to be wary and want proof?

Last edited by a moderator:

scrizz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 9, 2010
Tampa, FL
Why? It works.

Sent from Vibrant Frankin Twiz Update3 JI2 modem.bin jac kernel with voodoo lagfix on XDA app with no fc's FINALLY!

The calls don't work...
If calls don't work on a phone. IT FAILS
so it does not work.
it should be titled "WIP" instead ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

daddysays

Jul 18, 2010
Amesbury, MA
The calls don't work...
If calls don't work on a phone. IT FAILS
so it does not work.
it should be titled "WIP" instead ;)

Out clearly means the flash worked. I knew instantly that something flashed from another phone is not going to be 100%. Should go without saying that you need to read the thread. I personally appreciate the efforts of those risking their personal hardware to test things for us. I didn't mean idiot insulting ly, just think if you are in the dev section you should be able to figure out obvious things.

And thank the op for trying this instead of not picking technicalities that to any thinking human being is obvious anyways

Sent from Vibrant Frankin Twiz Update3 JI2 modem.bin jac kernel with voodoo lagfix on XDA app with no fc's FINALLY!

Postraumatik

Sep 6, 2010
Los Angeles
The video got added a few pages in because it was requested.

Had you read through the thread (I just saw it today and read it all, you could have too), you would have seen that.

If I tell you that the an Epic ROM works perfectly on the Vibrant are you going to just go and flash it or are you going to be wary and want proof?

What?! An epic rom works perfectly on the Vibrant?! I'm flashing right now!.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

novaguy85

Dec 16, 2008
absolutely works!

Works ..just fine I just flashed this rom, with clockworkmod. Boot screen shows at@t screen then the usual galaxy s before it loads homescreen.Its a fairly fast rom. The only noticeable difference is the volume up and down is opposite as noted already. Full flash works as well.Its no joke.. if u want froyo... download it. Its safe.. haven't tested battery life yet.

Cal-El

Jul 22, 2008
Golden Valley, MN
Works ..just fine I just flashed this rom, with clockworkmod. Boot screen shows at@t screen then the usual galaxy s before it loads homescreen.Its a fairly fast rom. The only noticeable difference is the volume up and down is opposite as noted already. Full flash works as well.Its no joke.. if u want froyo... download it. Its safe.. haven't tested battery life yet.
How are voice calls working for you? Is there static?

jreed3786

Sep 28, 2008
Rockford, IL
Works, no bricking....

But....everything is reversed and tries to sync AT&T contacts, not T-mobile's! No Swype....flashed back to Bionix 1.9.1, immediately! NOT A FLUKE!!!!

aliabkad

Apr 8, 2010
if the calls works, then the rest can be managed, without call statics, with overpowers the call, this rom will have been the bamb.
By the way how do you fix the static call problem?