Flashed Recovery and OS from OP5T on OP5

Search This thread

gene2

Dec 8, 2014
Hi,

i've made a big mistake, i have flashed TWRP and LineageOS/Stock-Roms from Oneplus 5T on my Oneplus 5. There was only a few things that don't work. Now when i boot into Recovery i can't install LineageOS for the OnePlus 5 because of Error 7. Is there a special TWRP for Oneplus 5T and Oneplus 5 or is it the same for both devices? At the moment there is no OS installed. I have flashed this Recovery https://forum.xda-developers.com/on...overy-twrp-3-2-1-0-oreo-oxygenos-5-0-t3725723 and tried to flash LineageOS for OnePlus 5 but it failed with

zip treble compatibility error!
invalid zip file format

I have the same error when i try LineageOS and LineageOS microG. What is wrong here? Is there any way to start again with a new fresh stock rom for the oneplus 5?

vdbhb59

Feb 15, 2016
Hi,

i've made a big mistake, i have flashed TWRP and LineageOS/Stock-Roms from Oneplus 5T on my Oneplus 5. There was only a few things that don't work. Now when i boot into Recovery i can't install LineageOS for the OnePlus 5 because of Error 7. Is there a special TWRP for Oneplus 5T and Oneplus 5 or is it the same for both devices? At the moment there is no OS installed. I have flashed this Recovery https://forum.xda-developers.com/on...overy-twrp-3-2-1-0-oreo-oxygenos-5-0-t3725723 and tried to flash LineageOS for OnePlus 5 but it failed with

I have the same error when i try LineageOS and LineageOS microG. What is wrong here? Is there any way to start again with a new fresh stock rom for the oneplus 5?
Yes, there are 2 ways.
1. Flash OOS from bootloader, or via adb sideload. Else use MSM Tool to flash OOS. Then lock bootloader, and unlock again to flash the TWRP. After that all back to normal.
2. Lock the bootloader and unlock, then flash CodeworkX Force Encrypt TWRP from the same link. Format data and try.
#1 will make it all clean with no need of vendor again.
#2 will have the need to flash vendor image again.