Flashing chinese firmware to international Mate 40 Pro possible?

Search This thread

jonyue

Dec 14, 2020
Not now, just wait patiently for a few months! Unlock BL before flashing! There is no software support yet. Waiting for sigmakey. After releasing the software that supports Kirin 9000, you can flash the Chinese version—i am also to waiting change to China version

luisvalino

Feb 11, 2011
Is it possible to flash the chinese firmware to international phone (NOH-NX9)? I have tried firmwarefinder and downloaded the firmware, put it in "dload" folder but upgrade fails.

Don't do it. Chinese firmware is the only way to install GMS in EMUI 11 devices.

trungdaika

Apr 11, 2010
Acutally there is a way but I don't know. An admin of Vietnamese Huawei group can do that and charges about 10 USD to convert from domestic version to international version and vice versa.

But the international version won't work with GSM installation method.

forgotten_jp

Oct 27, 2011
Acutally there is a way but I don't know. An admin of Vietnamese Huawei group can do that and charges about 10 USD to convert from domestic version to international version and vice versa.

But the international version won't work with GSM installation method.
Domestic =Chinese market???

If a international version it's transformed into domestic, is there any chance of success installing GMS?

I would pay 10 USD in a heart beat if there is a proof of success.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I contacted the mate, but he said that kirin 9000 is not supported yet.
    Screenshot_20210427-225621_Messenger.jpg

If a international version it's transformed into domestic, is there any chance of success installing GMS?

They take the convertion just to install GSM.
    I can leave his facebook if you interested.
    Hi trungdaika,

Do you know if the conversion (from international->domestic) can be done remotely? If yes, I'm interested and I hope you can share his facebook contact. Many thanks in advance. :)
    Hi trungdaika,

Do you know if the conversion (from international->domestic) can be done remotely? If yes, I'm interested and I hope you can share his facebook contact. Many thanks in advance. :)
    Yes he can do it remotely. Check your DM
    Is it possible to flash the chinese firmware to international phone (NOH-NX9)? I have tried firmwarefinder and downloaded the firmware, put it in "dload" folder but upgrade fails.
    I contacted the mate, but he said that kirin 9000 is not supported yet.
    Screenshot_20210427-225621_Messenger.jpg
    Don't do that man! Will brick your phone
    Why switch to Chinese rom?

because it can install GMS

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone