Flashing curtana custom rom into joyeuse devices

Search This thread

Kenannp

Jul 6, 2011
Novi Pazar
Does anyone know how I can get my Note 9 Pro Global back to the "brick" state?
Unfortunately I flashed a curtana image, because I always got Error 7 on the joyeuse image.

Now the device only boots up to the Redmi logo and restarts immediately.
I can't get into the Fastboot Mode anymore.

Can someone save my device or is there a possibility to flash it by myself?

Yeah,you need to download adb file that pushes your phone to twrp recovery temporary. You just hold power button and volume down button at same time and phone will go to fastboot mode. Then you connect it to pc via cable and run that script. 10sec later you're in twrp recovery and from there you can do pretty much anything.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good news for joyuse devices owner, I admit that we can flashing custom rom android 10 curtana on joyuse as long as we be aware and inspected first:
    1. It is what inside custom rom curtana only allow if inside contain: boot, system, product, and vendor, don't try to flash from curtana rom if it contain firmware update it will break your phone
    2. You are as long as using curtana custom recovery you can flash curtana custom rom, and format data partition after flashing
    3. You only replace folder camera on lib and lib64 on vendor from extracted vendor joyeuse in order camera working properly, use root and fx file explorer to access vendor
    4. If you want to come back to joyeuse custom rom you need to flash joyeuse custom recovery again and flash original vendor image belongs to joyeuse again
    5. Have enjoy flashing curtana custom rom on joyeuse devices
    All are working perfecly accept bugs from custom rom itself.
    Use with carefully and I am not responsible for your damage devices