Question Flashing Global Rom in an indian version phone

Search This thread
May 4, 2021
I recently flashed miui v12.0.6 global rom in my indian version POCO X3 Pro.But after boot it says your device is not google play protect certified.I am not able to use or install any google apps.Why this happened?If i flash other region rom in my POCO X3 Pro i will not able use google apps?

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
I don't said about eu rom,I just simply used the mi flash tool to flash global stock fastboot rom.will the next update fix the issue.
I think the official MIUI ROMs and Google play can distinguish between device regions, though I don't know how. (Most likely due to people buying China devices and try to get global rom, so they do this)

If you flash other official ROMs from other region (say, Indian device with eea/global rom), it will always be consider as "third party" installation, so it will not pass safetynet. (you can't do this with the official "mi-recovery" I assume.)

To make the different region rom pass safetynet, you need help with magisk and modules as urbanman2004 said.

RavzsTez

Aug 21, 2018
Check the below link and let me know are you facing the same issue or not

May 4, 2021

Yes same problem i am on 1 feb 2021 and cant update to 1 april 2021

May 4, 2021

Let me know how you passed safetynet

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If your bootloader is unlocked right now, it means you're not passing SafetyNet, and that also affects Play Store certification. To fix this, you need to install Magisk, hide Magisk Manager and enable MagiskHide; as well as install the SafetyNet Fix module from here: https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix/releases
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone