• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Flashing Miui.eu

Search This thread

Peaknot

Nov 24, 2021
I want to try miui.eu and was wondering if I still need to update to the latest miui. I'm still using miui 12.0.3 global version.

sanijsnj

I want to try miui.eu and was wondering if I still need to update to the latest miui. I'm still using miui 12.0.3 global version.
as I had to wait for my bootloader to unlock, I updated my pocox3 to lastest build at that time; 12.5.2 global

then after unlocking, flashed 12.5.2 eu rom, had no issues so far, currently updated to 12.5.5 thru dirty flashing. you have to wait for like 3-5mins for first initial boot of eu rom after flash (if you're waiting more than 10mins, its a bootloop).

having some experience with flashing custom rom on xiaomi devices..... i found out it's always best to be on latest firmware before switching roms, else there might be slight chance you experience failed flashes/bootloop problems, etc... xiaomi itself generally recommends getting to latest global rom, then doing anything *custom*.