Flashing Stock Rom Via SP Flash Tool[Lenovo A7000]

Search This thread

PrashantRana

Apr 20, 2014
PART-A
1.Download Stock Rom
-------------------------For Marshmallow:-click here
-------------------------For Lolipop:-click here
2.Installing driver (included in ROM package).
3.Then copy and extract Stock Rom package in pc.
4.ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
Go to Settings>> About>> Build number and tap it 7 times to unlock Developer options. Then return to Settings>> Developer options and tick the USB Debugging option.

PART-B
INSTALL STOCK ROM ON LENOVO A7000 ROW VERSION

NOTE: Before doing this process make sure you have backup of contacts, SMS, call log or files in internal memory. As it will format your whole phone.

1. Charge your phone up to 80% and disable all those firewalls or antivirus on your PC.

2. Run as Administrator the flash_tool.exe, that you will find in the stock rom package.

3. Click on “Scatter-loading” and browse the scatter fileMT6752_Android_scatter.txt,you will find this in target_bin folder inside the A7000-a_S223_160000_ROW folder.
M3d6JOH.jpg

MoGZS9w.jpg

4.In the menu “Option” tab, go to “Download”, and put a “tick” in the “DA DL All with Checksum.
03Dy6Re.jpg

5. Now choose the "Download only" option like this
t1CM8FV.jpg

6. Now hit the Green Download button
KK7X7F0.jpg

7. Now turn off the phone and remove the battery for at least 5 seconds, then put the battery back.

8. Connect your Phone to PC via USB, this will start the flashing process.( if the flashing not started then you are having some driver or connectivity problem)

9. Once the process has completed, we will see a huge green check box.
VBYBuz3.jpg

10. Now we can disconnect the phone from the cable.
Now switch on your phone, it will take 6-10 minutes for first boot.

11. You have successfully installed the stock ROM or Official ROM on Lenovo A7000 ROW version.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2014
ahmedabad
PART-A
1.Download latest stock rom.click here
2.Downloading and installing driver click here
3.Downloading SP flash tool click here
Then copy and extract Stock Rom and SP flash tool in your PC.
4.ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
Go to Settings>> About>> Build number and tap it 7 times to unlock Developer options. Then return to Settings>> Developer options and tick the USB Debugging option.

PART-B

NOTE: Before doing this process make sure you have backup of contacts, SMS, call log or files in internal memory. As it will format your whole phone.

1. Charge your phone up to 80% and disable all those firewalls or antivirus on your PC.

2. Run as Administrator the flash_tool.exe, that you will find by extracting SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1604.zip.

3. Click on “Scatter-loading” and browse the scatter fileMT6752_Android_scatter.txt,you will find this in target_bin folder inside the A7000-a_S223_160000_ROW folder.
M3d6JOH.jpg

MoGZS9w.jpg

4.In the menu “Option” tab, go to “Download”, and put a “tick” in the “DA DL All with Checksum.
03Dy6Re.jpg

t1CM8FV.jpg

KK7X7F0.jpg

7. Now turn off the phone and remove the battery for at least 5 seconds, then put the battery back.

8. Connect your Phone to PC via USB, this will start the flashing process.( if the flashing not started then you are having some driver or connectivity problem)

VBYBuz3.jpg

11. You have successfully installed the stock ROM or Official ROM on Lenovo A7000 ROW version.

Thanks a lot man!!
For this.

Reactions: R4Z0R4N and yadav.

karthikx10

Jan 13, 2011
currently flashing MM from Lollipop Stock,25% over
If I do not like stock MM, can I simply flash back the stock Lollipop ?
I have a backup of the Lollipop Rom from TWRP which is rooted and has all my apps. how do I recover from that if needed?

need to send my phone to service center so flashing this stock rom.

Last edited:
Reactions: stevani

PrashantRana

Apr 20, 2014
I have a backup of the Lollipop Rom from TWRP which is rooted and has all my apps. how do I recover from that if needed?

Yes you can also flash stock lolipop by this spflash tool method.
http://xdaforums.com/lenovo-a7000/development/stock-firmware-lenovo-a7000-t3205521

Yashu1012

Jan 7, 2015
vizag
PART-A
1.Download Stock Rom
4.ENABLE USB DEBUGGING

PART-B

2. Run as Administrator the flash_tool.exe, that you will find by extracting SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1604.zip.

M3d6JOH.jpg

MoGZS9w.jpg

03Dy6Re.jpg

t1CM8FV.jpg

KK7X7F0.jpg

VBYBuz3.jpg

sir...the download link u provided was not working.....please update that link

seferismo

Feb 19, 2008
pasir ris
Hi i flash the stock rom, everything okey but when i boot my phone it shows gray/white screen ... What happened? How to fix it

Im on a7000a 5.0 try to update with this 6.0 on the link of this thread...

Any help is appreciated

PrashantRana

Apr 20, 2014
Hi i flash the stock rom, everything okey but when i boot my phone it shows gray/white screen ... What happened? How to fix it

Im on a7000a 5.0 try to update with this 6.0 on the link of this thread...

Any help is appreciated

This problem occur when you do not tick the usb checksum and storage checksum in spflash tool settings.
So tick these in settings

calistoz

Nov 8, 2007
Quetta
Hi there, i am trying to help a friend re-flash his Lenovo A7000-A phone back to stock firmware but it after reading about it, i've come to know that the phone has two types of firmware ROW-rest of the world version and one other which is probably chinese. i was wondering if that is true and where i could get the non-ROW version. your help would be much appreciated. thanks :)

pepifness

Nov 18, 2012
Nesebar
Is there any option to update from S133 to S136 (for example) via SP Flash Tool without wipe any userdata - like OTA update?

jonnieZG

Oct 19, 2015
NOT GOOD. I have downloaded the Lollipop package from the link in the first post.
1. After applying it as described, the Home and Back button stopped working! Tried eMMC factory reset and did not help.
2. The OS occupied space still reported to be 3.13 GB, exactly the same as in Marshmallow!

Now I am trying to perform OTA update back to Marshmallow to see if the buttons would work again, even though I doubt they would...

BTW, in the Flash Tool >> Options >> Download >> there was just a single checkbox available: "DA DL All with Checksum" (version v5.1436.0, DA_v7.1436.00.000, libflashtool.so vBROM_DLL_v7.1436.01).

Last edited:

biglibigli

Oct 2, 2015
Hi friend, thanks for this tutorial.
I did all steps successfully, first as you said tick both options in download and done. But when I turned on phone see a Gary and white screen for a few second and then black, noting happened.
As you reply on another question like me I tried all steps but this time not tick the check box's in option. This time after turned on phone, just black screen. So again I do all steps as you said with tick in option. But again I face gray and white screen and noting loaded.

Can you help me on this ?

Tip: first time try this tutorial a face an error so I searched it and the answer was: first flash the device. So I flashed phone from flash tab in so flash tool then I tried this tutorial.

Thanks a lot for your time.

GoodWolf

Jul 25, 2017
Hi! I succesfully downgraded my phone to android 5.0 lollipop. Everything works fine except my sd card -it says my sd is corrupted but that's not true because on android 6.0 marshmallow that sd worked. I also tried different sd card but nothing changed. I even tried to format sd card but it still doesn't work. Is there some way how to fix it ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PART-A
    1.Download Stock Rom
    2.Installing driver (included in ROM package).
    3.Then copy and extract Stock Rom package in pc.
    4.ENABLE USB DEBUGGING

PART-B

2. Run as Administrator the flash_tool.exe, that you will find in the stock rom package.

M3d6JOH.jpg

MoGZS9w.jpg

03Dy6Re.jpg

t1CM8FV.jpg

KK7X7F0.jpg

VBYBuz3.jpg

PART-A
    1.Download latest stock rom.click here
    4.ENABLE USB DEBUGGING

PART-B

M3d6JOH.jpg

MoGZS9w.jpg

03Dy6Re.jpg

t1CM8FV.jpg

KK7X7F0.jpg

VBYBuz3.jpg

Thanks a lot man!!
    For this.

Please fix the links, I'd like to try the stock rom again. :)

Bro I find driver link not working so I have removed link as driver are included in ROM package.
    If u find any problem the reply