• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Flashing Unlocked Firmware on AT&T version

Search This thread

roirraW "edor" ehT

Recognized Contributor
What happens if we flash unlocked? I know there could be a reason, but could we possibly brick if we flash unlocked on AT&T?
There are only two versions of the latest firmware. Verizon, and non-Verizon. So yes, you should be able to flash the non-Verizon firmware fine. Probably no different from what you're on unless you haven't received the OTA to SD1A.210817.036 yet.

Even those with unlocked phones running on the Verizon network are fine to flash either version. Eventually, there will be only one firmware per month, just like they have for other Pixels.

I could probably flash my unlocked phone that I'm using on AT&T with the Verizon firmware and it would probably still be okay.

If you brick your phone, it's not because of which Raven (P6P) firmware you flash.

Reactions: ram4ufriends

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What happens if we flash unlocked? I know there could be a reason, but could we possibly brick if we flash unlocked on AT&T?
    There are only two versions of the latest firmware. Verizon, and non-Verizon. So yes, you should be able to flash the non-Verizon firmware fine. Probably no different from what you're on unless you haven't received the OTA to SD1A.210817.036 yet.

Even those with unlocked phones running on the Verizon network are fine to flash either version. Eventually, there will be only one firmware per month, just like they have for other Pixels.

I could probably flash my unlocked phone that I'm using on AT&T with the Verizon firmware and it would probably still be okay.

If you brick your phone, it's not because of which Raven (P6P) firmware you flash.