Question flashing with miflash gone wrong

Search This thread

dequr

Jul 16, 2022
Redmi Note 10S
I installed mine 12.5 on the devices I've installed and had that same procedure before and it worked perfectly but this time from miui 13 to miui 12.5 the flash tool showed that it's a success but the devices aren't even being detected how do I fix it pls help.

dequr

Jul 16, 2022
Redmi Note 10S
you cant do that, the antirollback protection is enabled so you cant downgrade
excuse me but I actually did it and now I've done it again last time my phone showed the boot logo this time it didn't what happened was that the boot file was not flashed properly and because of that the phone wasn't booting and stuff had a black screen
what I did was that I used the device filter then Brom protection was removed while the sp flash tool was available and set to download mode (waiting for the device as soon as I connected the device and the Brom removed the protection the sp downloaded the da auth and then started flashing this way I did not need to remove the battery and open my device. and from then it was all simple.
if I will find time I will create a how-to post as I've hard-bricked my phone a lot (specific for Redmi note 10s)
tho all who helped me I am grateful for your replies
Thank you
regards: DEQUR

Reactions: tutibreaker

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    you cant do that, the antirollback protection is enabled so you cant downgrade
    excuse me but I actually did it and now I've done it again last time my phone showed the boot logo this time it didn't what happened was that the boot file was not flashed properly and because of that the phone wasn't booting and stuff had a black screen
    what I did was that I used the device filter then Brom protection was removed while the sp flash tool was available and set to download mode (waiting for the device as soon as I connected the device and the Brom removed the protection the sp downloaded the da auth and then started flashing this way I did not need to remove the battery and open my device. and from then it was all simple.
    if I will find time I will create a how-to post as I've hard-bricked my phone a lot (specific for Redmi note 10s)
    tho all who helped me I am grateful for your replies
    Thank you
    regards: DEQUR