FLASHTOOL BETA 0.2.7.1 (Optimize fix, xRecovery fix)

Search This thread

Androxyde

Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2010
Paris
www.flashtool.net
Hi all,

Here is a new beta version of the flashtool that, this time, I hope it will fix the Optimize(JIT) feature bricking phones in 0.2.6 versions
It should install the 0.1 release of xRecovery for E10 too.

FlashTool 0.2.7.1 (beta)
beta.zip to apply to the 0.2.7.1 version : better device detection
beta2.zip to apply to the 0.2.7.1 version : improved again device detection
I don't own a mini or mini pro so I couldn't test it

If some want to give me feedback, it would be great.

I hope this 0.2.7.1 will be the last before release

Thanks to all testers

Last edited:

movelbit

Nov 9, 2008
Valongo
bricked it on a fresh installation of 211a06, root didnt work either. did soc root and tried optimize and when it rebootet it got stuck on SE picture

jit v2 is optimized to arm7 phones.

x10 mini and x10 mini pro are arm v6, so you should optimize arm v7 phones with JIT v2, and arm v6 with JIT v1.

thats why phone freezes on SE logo.

kiwiBratwurst

Nov 1, 2010
Berlin
The only thing I think will be ever be useable for the mini/pro (besides flashing firmware) is the Root option as this is basically the same for X10 and e10/u20.
But trying to install the X10 version of JIT and xrecovery on the E10 or U20 is never going to work. (you will need an option to install mini/pro versions in a popup) or another button.. "Optimise mini/pro" (now its getting complicated and messy)

Remember the rule.. Keep it simple (keeping in line with the original Flashtool the main thing is that flashtool can flash firmware, decrypting is nice too.. and root is useful, everything else is too device dependant and there is other software out there to do it simply already) I for one would love a lite version. :)
I have so much software that does so many things but nothing really well because people want to try to do too much. Keep it simple!

Thanks to you and Bin4ry for a great "Flashing" tool.

Kiwi :)

Last edited:

pedrocel85

Sep 14, 2009
Rio de Janeiro
But trying to install the X10 version of JIT and xrecovery on the E10 or U20 is never going to work. (you will need an option to install mini/pro versions in a popup) or another button.. "Optimise mini/pro" (now its getting complicated and messy)

Kiwi :)

Kiwi,
Xrecovery already works for all xperia family(minis, pros, x8 and x10).
Its unified version from Zidzu in Big xperia foruns.
A simple solution fot Jit thing just need a submenu that the user can tell witch phone is their.

kiwiBratwurst

Nov 1, 2010
Berlin
I tried to get the latest version of xrecovery working on my mini and it caused crash and bootloop (version 3) did you get this "unified Version" working on a mini or pro? If so let me know how you managed it.

Cheers
Kiwi

Sent from my E10i using XDA App

Reactions: pedrocel85

taz3d

Feb 7, 2011
I tried to get the latest version of xrecovery working on my mini and it caused crash and bootloop (version 3) did you get this "unified Version" working on a mini or pro? If so let me know how you managed it.

Cheers
Kiwi

Sent from my E10i using XDA App

xrecovery won't work on my x10 mini, when booting into recovery mode the telephone just reboots and shows the sony ericsson startup screen again.
I don't know which tool all of you guys use but the things i tried won't work at all.

Androxyde

Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2010
Paris
www.flashtool.net
Can someone do an adb shell mount command and post the result ?

the chargemon script differs from X10 to X10 mini/pro and I would like to unify it for all x10/mini/pro/X8 devices

the adb shell mount command will print all mounted FS (mtdblocks and mount points)

kiwiBratwurst

Nov 1, 2010
Berlin
Can someone do an adb shell mount command and post the result ?

the chargemon script differs from X10 to X10 mini/pro and I would like to unify it for all x10/mini/pro/X8 devices

the adb shell mount command will print all mounted FS (mtdblocks and mount points)

Here ya go :)

Code:
C:\x10mini\tools>adb shell mount
* daemon not running. starting it now *
* daemon started successfully *
rootfs / rootfs ro 0 0
tmpfs /dev tmpfs rw,mode=755 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts rw,mode=600 0 0
proc /proc proc rw 0 0
sysfs /sys sysfs rw 0 0
tmpfs /sqlite_stmt_journals tmpfs rw,size=4096k 0 0
/dev/block/mtdblock0 /system yaffs2 ro 0 0
/dev/block/mtdblock3 /data yaffs2 rw,nosuid,nodev 0 0
/dev/block/mtdblock1 /cache yaffs2 rw,nosuid,nodev 0 0
DxDrmServerIpc /data/DxDrm/fuse fuse.DxDrmServerIpc rw,nosuid,nodev,user_id=0,gr
oup_id=0,allow_other 0 0
/dev/block//vold/179:2 /data/sdext2 ext2 rw,errors=continue 0 0
/dev/block//vold/179:1 /sdcard vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,uid=1000,gid=
1015,fmask=0702,dmask=0702,allow_utime=0020,codepage=cp437,iocharset=iso8859-1,s
hortname=mixed,utf8,errors=remount-ro 0 0

C:\x10mini\tools>adb shell mount

(I have a Fat32 main partition with an EXT2 partition for link2SD)

Hope that helps

Kiwi

Androxyde

Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2010
Paris
www.flashtool.net
Thank you very much :)

Another thing about xRecovery :

the charemon script replaces an existing binary that usually do the offline charging.
On X10, this binary has been renamed to charger and is called inside the chargemon script (so that this feature is not lost).

Could I have the chargemon binary from X10 mini ? (the original one before it is replaced by the chargemon script) ?

Thanks in advance.

Behtan

Feb 13, 2011

Root worked properly on u20i 2.1.1.A.0.6 mini pro , installed xRecovey , rebooted into recovery mode , (remote recovery controls are not working)
I was nervous about optimization so I didn't try that 1 , maybe next time :p

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone