Flik pay detecting root

Search This thread

sygmstr

Dec 9, 2021
I am trying to use Flik pay I on my samsung a52 5g and am hiding root using shamiko, i also tried using hide my app list but the app still says that my device is rooted.

Can anybody help me with this problem? I'm using shamiko 0.5.0

73sydney

I am trying to use Flik pay I on my samsung a52 5g and am hiding root using shamiko, i also tried using hide my app list but the app still says that my device is rooted.

Can anybody help me with this problem? I'm using shamiko 0.5.0

Have you perhaps found a sollution to this issue?

Yeah i have tried just now, its no bueno, wont even launch

perhaps @zgfg or one of the Delta folks can test for you

outlawman007

Jun 26, 2012

I just might have figured out how Flik Pay/NLB Pay Slovenija detects unlocked bootloader instead of root and that's why it's not working and causing te app to force close, even if you are hiding root. I am actively searching for a solution but failing for now. If anyone has some insight on this it would be awesome.

Reactions: 73sydney

outlawman007

Jun 26, 2012
dose the app have a service name "zygote" in the magisk Deny List with the main app?
I am attaching a screenshot of magisk deny list for NLBPay, if anyone can help us get it running using unlocked bootloader and root it would be awesome (i know now it sees unlocked bootloader becasue i tried on my second phone - Poco F1 with no root and unlocked bootloader - rooted after trying - and the app does not launch).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221223-233121.png
    Screenshot_20221223-233121.png
    139.1 KB · Views: 11

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I just might have figured out how Flik Pay/NLB Pay Slovenija detects unlocked bootloader instead of root and that's why it's not working and causing te app to force close, even if you are hiding root. I am actively searching for a solution but failing for now. If anyone has some insight on this it would be awesome.
    I also tried flik pay, it won't even open. Using magisk stable v25.2 with zygisk and shamiko