• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Flip 3 Cover screen Call notifications

Search This thread

Cris7ianO

Feb 15, 2012
Hi, got mine on Saturday and noticed one thing: The cover screen doesn't show an incoming Whatsapp voice or video call. You can only answer telephone calls from the cover directly via loudspeaker. Same for duo. I can't access a call from the cover screen. Can anybody confirm this behavior? Not even showing the Whatsapp ones is really annoying... I am lucky that my Garmin is connected and at least will show it on the watch

AM3000

Aug 26, 2021
What carrier do you have? what Software version : Settings> About phone >Software information (last 4 digist of Built number) ? Do you have the latest version of Whatsapp and Duo?

Cris7ianO

Feb 15, 2012
I am a user in Germany. Using "Deutsche Telekom". Haven't received an software update yet, still on XXU1AUG7. Apps are always up to date.

ione2380

Oct 13, 2009
Brasov
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210828-172929_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20210828-172929_Settings.jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 41

Cris7ianO

Feb 15, 2012
No problem. Then we were just talking about different things :). Got the device as a preorder from Samsung's German website. Unfortunately no DBT to be found. But how does this have anything to do with the issue?
Don't you experience the issues mentioned above and the cover screen shows the incoming call notifications for Whatsapp and Duo?

ione2380

Oct 13, 2009
Brasov
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
No problem. Then we were just talking about different things :). Got the device as a preorder from Samsung's German website. Unfortunately no DBT to be found. But how does this have anything to do with the issue?
Don't you experience the issues mentioned above and the cover screen shows the incoming call notifications for Whatsapp and Duo?
I wanted to compare csc with mine, because it's seems not OK. That's why I said please. You can find region CSC if you look at my screenshot. About your problem, no, it doesn't show calls from the apps you mention on my phone either.

Reactions: Cris7ianO

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to compare csc with mine, because it's seems not OK. That's why I said please. You can find region CSC if you look at my screenshot. About your problem, no, it doesn't show calls from the apps you mention on my phone either.