• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question . Flip f711b cannot figure how to remove rerail mode.

Search This thread

Vasectonatoe

Oct 19, 2021
I got one on fb for 100$ and it seems like I should be able to, but ive tried every password known, must be a new list?

ive tried
5444,blue,galaxy,unlimited and supplies and none worked.

Tried holding down power + vol down does nothing.

any help would be appreciated

Vasectonatoe

Oct 19, 2021
Hell no, I knew it was retail locked, hell else do you think id get an 1000$ Phone for 100$

anyways I did the thom browne flash and it worked, imei is still ****ed reporting 00000000, but retail mode is gone. how do I do imei repair?

Koros1691

Sep 12, 2012
Google Nexus 4
OnePlus One
I used to work at a retail store and helped manage demo devices. Most (if not all) of the demo units from big manufacturers where not retail units. If you are expecting to use this device as a full retail device, you are out of luck as it is physically a different device.

Reactions: KOLIOSIS

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Report it to your local law enforcement as an almost-certainly stolen handset.

Good luck getting your money back from the FB seller.

(Did you really think that it was legitimate when you paid $100 for it???)
    I used to work at a retail store and helped manage demo devices. Most (if not all) of the demo units from big manufacturers where not retail units. If you are expecting to use this device as a full retail device, you are out of luck as it is physically a different device.