Flyer ProClip mount coming soon

Search This thread

Harri

Jan 17, 2005
Stockholm
Today I asked Brodit (the company doing the ProClip mounts) about a mount for the HTC Flyer. The response was that such a mount will be ready soon, hopefully by the end of next week, and then some time to get it to your favourite supplier.
I'll buy one as soon as possible and let you know what I think about it.

I'm also waiting for GelaSkins to do a skin for the Flyer, anyone heard of their plans?

kcchen

Mar 7, 2005
Today I asked Brodit (the company doing the ProClip mounts) about a mount for the HTC Flyer. The response was that such a mount will be ready soon, hopefully by the end of next week, and then some time to get it to your favourite supplier.

I'm also waiting for GelaSkins to do a skin for the Flyer, anyone heard of their plans?

Hmm... I have Proclip for my Desire Z in my car can't imagine the Flyer fitting in... Post pics. Beware though most Proclip holders only for the naked device... With a film skin.

SciFlyer

May 27, 2011
arkon 7" tablet holder works great

I am using arkon 7" tablet holder from Amazon for $17 . The nice thing is the holder fits in the base I already had for my Droid. I would post a link but I'm a noob.
:(

Last edited:

Dr.Martin

Nov 10, 2009

Somthing new on this? I had best expiriences with Brodit/ProClip in the past, so I would like to take this holder for my new HTC Flyer. On the official site I didn`t found any information about holder for our device...

Dr.Martin

Nov 10, 2009
Got an e-mail from the german Brodit retailer brodit-shop.de - the HTC Flyer mount will be available for order from the middle of this week and the delivery time - 3 weeks.

superdino

Aug 24, 2010
Got an e-mail from the german Brodit retailer brodit-shop.de - the HTC Flyer mount will be available for order from the middle of this week and the delivery time - 3 weeks.

That's ridicolous!

Why should it be available in this week and then have a delivery time of 3 weeks?
Damn!

I am also trying to get one somewhere.

Please let me know if you find a retailer that actually can also deliver it.

Thanks!

Harri

Jan 17, 2005
Stockholm
I got my passive holder today (from a Swedish reseller, I live in Sweden).
Pen holder is good, holds the pen firmly.
I paid approx €40 for it. I found sellers in the UK (including mountonus) indicating a price of £25, called to Brodit to complain about the price difference but they didn't comment. My reseller thinks that a price of £25 is incorrect (but I've seen more than one with that price on the internet).
Have anyone had a price confirmed?