[FONT APKs][SAMSUNG GALAXY] San Francisco AKA SF Font (R, B, T & UT)

AtomR

Dec 2, 2015
New Delhi
Hi there,
I searched on xda, but couldn't find installable APKs of new iPhone's font San Francisco AKA SF, which can be installed on Samsung GALAXY. So, I'm posting the APKS, which can be installed on Samsung Galaxys. I tested these fonts on two phones - one mine Core Prime & other Core Original. The fonts are working as it should.:)
I generated these APKs from TTF files using iFont. I'm going to post all most used variants - Regular, Bold, Thin & UltraThin.

Have Fun! :p

Here are the fonts:

Last edited:

AtomR

Dec 2, 2015
New Delhi
not working on S7 edge 6.0.1 it says not compatible
Must be a compatibility issue with new Marshmallow Touchwiz. :rolleyes:

If you really want this font, Try this: Download iFont & Convert TTF files into APK & install. Google "San Francisco TTF"..
Not sure, if this will work or not.

basaner

Apr 26, 2012
rayong
Hi there,
I searched on xda, but couldn't find installable APKs of new iPhone's font San Francisco AKA SF, which can be installed on Samsung GALAXY. So, I'm posting the APKS, which can be installed on Samsung Galaxys. I tested these fonts on two phones - one mine Core Prime & other Core Original. The fonts are working as it should.:)
I generated these APKs from TTF files using iFont. I'm going to post all most used variants - Regular, Bold, Thin & UltraThin.

Here are the fonts:
Thank you.

yovizna

Jun 1, 2016
would it work for LG v10?

downloaded the APK but cant find where / how select it. Thanks for your help and patience , Not a pro here , learning.

Hi there,

Here are the fonts:

wsty

Jul 1, 2017
Bangkok
pasted the font files into ifont custom directory but when i go into ifont > myfont it doesn't show up? (my phone is rooted)

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

ok.. so i realized they were for installing font (sorry) and i installed them, went into ifont and selected the font but it doesnt change..

k4v2n

Sep 5, 2010
Montebello
This is what worked for me, as the font (after installing the apk) showed up in the font options but did not apply.

Download the apk. Find the apk in your download folder. Rename the file from ".apk" to ".zip". Extract the .zip file. Find the ttf (filename/assets/font/). Copy the ttf and paste it in ifont/custom/ folder. Open ifont, under "MY" tab click "My Font". Select the font, then hit "SET" at the bottom.

SorryImRaymond

May 14, 2015
Katy
This is what worked for me, as the font (after installing the apk) showed up in the font options but did not apply.

Download the apk. Find the apk in your download folder. Rename the file from ".apk" to ".zip". Extract the .zip file. Find the ttf (filename/assets/font/). Copy the ttf and paste it in ifont/custom/ folder. Open ifont, under "MY" tab click "My Font". Select the font, then hit "SET" at the bottom.
Are you rooted?