This works on my Galaxy S20 ultra and should work on all S20 style phones and Samsung devices running Android 10 One UI.
Download monofonts zip,extract zip.find #mono_1.0 apk. install,create monofonts folder with all apks. Inside,place folder in internal storage,open mono app,you should see a list of different font apks.install as many as you want they should all work except for Aladdin apk.Once you install separate font apks.go to your settings,Display,Font style and they should show up in the list,click on whatever font style you installed and your font should change,Hopefully this works for anybody interested in having more than 3 or 4 fonts to choose from in there phone.
What is root here? i done know
Yes put the apk. in the monofonts folder open the mono app install the apk.within the app. go to settings look for that font and it will work,I tested it myself confirmed to work.Does this font work with the apk posted on this thread?
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
Thank you so much for all of your sharing and even more for your knowledge! It is amazing & you are awesome!Sure This is how you do it:
1. Install HttpCanary. Launch and set it up. Leave it run in background. (Press floating button to start capture)
View attachment 5205367
2. Open Galaxy Store - Scroll down and click Customization - Scroll to New tab - Select font you want - Click Try it out.
View attachment 5205391
3. Go back to HttpCanary. Somewhere on top of the list there is Galaxy Store Get http://samsappsbn.vo.llnwd.net/astore_bin... Click it. On Overview tab on top there is a link to the font. Long press that link and you will get notification: Successfully export to Clipboard.
View attachment 5205397
4. Open browser and paste link to address bar. Browser should now download the font.
5. Open any file explorer and rename the font. I used Solid Explorer as it has Batch rename.
View attachment 5205403
edit: HttpCanary got removed from Play Store. Attached apk.