Fonts for Galaxy S20 Ultra No Root needed

Search This thread

rootbeer001

Jan 14, 2009
Updated: I see that these install as apps, so you can just go into the Apps sections and uninstall one by one. Didn't realize that.

Got an S21 and the method in the OP works perfectly. Thank you everyone who contributed.

Here's a question that I didn't see answered....how do we uninstall fonts we don't plan on using? I am grateful for the font browser webpage, but didn't see it until I installed the original 75 fonts in the original package. I would love to clear my phone of the unnecessary files.

Last edited:

Zzkoreanxoul14

Feb 17, 2021
Hi.. i followed your instruction but it's not working for me :( is their any trick?l or settings? I really want to get font in the store but can't afford it .. thanks in advance..😊

Last edited:
Updated: I see that these install as apps, so you can just go into the Apps sections and uninstall one by one. Didn't realize that.

Got an S21 and the method in the OP works perfectly. Thank you everyone who contributed.

Here's a question that I didn't see answered....how do we uninstall fonts we don't plan on using? I am grateful for the font browser webpage, but didn't see it until I installed the original 75 fonts in the original package. I would love to clear my phone of the unnecessary files.

Just go into Settings > Applications, you'll find them all there. You can even search for "font" for example to find them easier.

Keticita

Feb 13, 2021
Quiero más fuentes 😃 por fis

Translation: I want more fonts 😃 by fis

@Keticita And you posting in English would be great as well!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

rmdeathwish

Feb 2, 2009
Austin
www.rishank.wordpress.com
For some reason , I am unable to apply the custom fonts anymore. Nothing is disabled on my phone. I've even tried clearing cache, fixing app permissions from recovery, reinstalling the mono app.
Nothing works. I can only install the flipfont apks but no custom ttf anymore. There was no update , no changes to my phone and suddenly this is not working .

Anyone else experience anything similar?

My phone is a unlocked Snapdragon Galaxy S20 plus.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Bambi22

Jan 31, 2021
Hi.. i followed your instruction but it's not working for me :( is their any trick?l or settings? I really want to get font in the store but can't afford it .. thanks in advance..😊

I'm no expert, I had to reread every step to get it to work. I don't know where you're having trouble but the first time I did it it didn't work. I realized my mistake was that I didn't create a folder, apart from the original downloaded monofont folder with the fonts. So in my My Files internal storage I created a folder, named it Monofonts. Then moved all the apk fonts into it. I opened the #mono app and all the fonts I had transferred to the folder I created was there.
I love it, so grateful to those who shared their work here!

Keticita

Feb 13, 2021
Who has these sources to pass them to me
Screenshot_20210304-141420_Galaxy Store.jpg

Cajmonet

Feb 4, 2016
Nice! Thanks so much for this. Works perfectly, just needs to read and follow the instructions.

Sure:D This is how you do it:

1. Install HttpCanary. Launch and set it up. Leave it run in background. (Press floating button to start capture)

View attachment 5205367

2. Open Galaxy Store - Scroll down and click Customization - Scroll to New tab - Select font you want - Click Try it out.

View attachment 5205391

3. Go back to HttpCanary. Somewhere on top of the list there is Galaxy Store Get http://samsappsbn.vo.llnwd.net/astore_bin... Click it. On Overview tab on top there is a link to the font. Long press that link and you will get notification: Successfully export to Clipboard.

View attachment 5205397

4. Open browser and paste link to address bar. Browser should now download the font.

5. Open any file explorer and rename the font. I used Solid Explorer as it has Batch rename.

View attachment 5205403

edit: HttpCanary got removed from Play Store. Attached apk.
Thank you so much for all of your sharing and even more for your knowledge! It is amazing & you are awesome!

Reactions: rs_vanadium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't know why it always takes me to that page and it doesn't download
    Buscar esto en Google
    That's really interesting.
    I can access the page without any problems.
    I'm happy to share the direct link behind the tiny.url with you:

seems to have already been deleted.
    I have also removed your baseband version.
    If you can still find it somewhere, you can let me know.
    Were you able to find a solution?
    Did you change your CSC or what was your solution? :)
    Yes. Someone, XDA member was able to help me with N986UI firmware as he said how come my Model/version is N986U and CSC XAA. That XAA belong to N986UI category. So he said since the phone is from US and I am in West Africa that i should go for the N986U1/XAA/N986U1UES6HXC1. I used Odin. I am now in android 13. My eSim was not working before but now is working and battery is even better.

Thanks.
    This works on my Galaxy S20 ultra and should work on all S20 style phones and Samsung devices running Android 10 One UI.
    Download monofonts zip,extract zip.find #mono_1.0 apk. install,create monofonts folder with all apks. Inside,place folder in internal storage,open mono app,you should see a list of different font apks.install as many as you want they should all work except for Aladdin apk.Once you install separate font apks.go to your settings,Display,Font style and they should show up in the list,click on whatever font style you installed and your font should change,Hopefully this works for anybody interested in having more than 3 or 4 fonts to choose from in there phone.
    25 New Fonts

Download

333 New Korean Fonts

Download

2800 Fonts

Download

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
    Updated the Monofonts Browser with the full 2800 font set, including the Korean and Japanese fonts. Merry Christmas!

Slightly different fonts
    Well, thanks to the previous thread I linked to, I was finally able to install a custom font (TTF) without root!

UPDATE: @sathishtony updated his Mono fonts installer to support installing custom ttf, you should check it out (version 2.1): https://xdaforums.com/t/app-mono_-f...v2-1-for-samsung-oneui-1-2-3-no-root.4195613/

The spoiler section describes the old method of installing a custom font, before the release of Mono Installer 2.1 which automates a lot of the process. I keep the older instructions just for reference.

What you need :
    - circerounded_original.apk attached to this post (do not install yet)
    - Apk Editor from: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/steel...elease/apk-editor-1-9-0-android-apk-download/
    - The TTF file of your font of course.

First we're gonna prepare the new circerounded.apk file with your own TTF file:
    1. Install Apk Editor, launch it
    2. "Select an Apk File", browse to the circerounded_original.apk file, select it and choose "Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)"
    3. Browse into assets -> fonts and touch the left icon in front of the CirceRounded.ttf file, it should show a "Select a file to replace it" dialog
    4. Browse to your TTF file and select it
    5. Press the Save button on the bottom
    6. Once finished, open a file manager, browse into Internal Storage -> ApkEditor -> tmp and rename the file gen_signed.apk into circerounded.apk (This is the file you'll need in the next steps).
    7. Now to install it, you can choose any of the two following methods, zFont3 or Mono installer.

zFont 3 Method: The following steps are the very same than the original thread (just use your own apk instead of the one provided of course):
    1. Install zFont 3 from Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.htetznaing.zfont2 -> Tab Home -> Download, install and Change to CirceRounded font (maybe line 246).
    2. Go to Settings on device -> Backup (Samsung Cloud) -> Choose Settings Only -> Backup.
    3. Display -> Font size & Font style -> Choose Default or Samsung One font.
    4. Uninstall Circe Rounded font from Settings-> Apps.
    5. Go to Settings of MyFile then enable show hidden files.
    6. Delete file circerounded.apk on zFont->.ONE_UI folder.
    7. Copy new file circerounded.apk (from ApkEditor) to zFont->.ONE_UI folder.
    8. Go to zFont app-> Tab Home-> find and install CirceRounded font again.
    9. Go to Settings on device -> Restore (Samsung Cloud) -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore -> Done (No need go to Display -> Font size & Font style to change font, it will change automatically when restore complete).

Mono installer method:
    1. Download and install Mono flipfont installer from this thread: https://xdaforums.com/t/app-fonts-m...v2-0-for-samsung-oneui-1-2-3-no-root.4195613/
    2. Create a folder named "monofonts" at the root of your internal storage, and put the circerounded_original.apk and your custom font apk that you've made in the previous steps.
    3. Open Mono installer, install the original font and change your system font to CirceRounded
    4. Go to Settings on device -> Backup (Samsung Cloud) -> Choose Settings Only -> Backup.
    5. Display -> Font size & Font style -> Choose Default or Samsung One font.
    6. Uninstall Circe Rounded font from Settings-> Apps.
    7. Get back to Mono installer, and this time install your custom font (don't apply it)
    8. Go to Settings on device -> Restore (Samsung Cloud) -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore -> Done (No need go to Display -> Font size & Font style to change font, it will change automatically when restore complete).

And there you go!

Thanks to @__TrungDK__ for the Backup & Restore trick (this is what "forces" the new font to be applied even if it's not signed by Samsung) and @sathishtony for updating Mono Installer.

Attached: My S20+ OneUI 3.0 with SegoeUI, the original apk for Google Sans, and my apk for SegoeUI.