• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Footprints

Search This thread

Mad_Martin

Aug 24, 2008
Hi guys, maybe im just dumb, but i cant figure how to take footprint photos.

i select footprint tab in manila, tap the "new footprint" wait for the camera to get gps fix, take a photo and nothing...

i mean, the image file is in storage card, my documents, my poi, but i am unable to import it to footprints :(

anyone willing to help?

Last edited:

liangliem

Oct 5, 2008
same issue

Hi guys, maybe im just dumb, but i cant figure how to take footprint photos.

i select footprint tab in manila, tap the "new footprint" wait for the camera to get gps fix, take a photo and nothing...

i mean, the image file is in storage card, my documents, my poi, but i am unable to import it to footprints :(

anyone willing to help?

the way you do it should be the right way ( accoording yo many others )
but with me it does not work ( several different rom's ) what does work is the camera it makes a picture and stores it in my poi but you can not get it in footprints. What i do now is take a picture with the normal camera ( so not the gps camera from footprints ) then in album i select set as footprint then it turns up in the footprint tap and then you cabn ad gps info etc with edit

touch hd
at this moment Xannytech grid leo 1.9

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
I'd love to know the same thing b/c I can't figure it out for the life of me!!! IDK whats not making it work properly, rather odd and I'm surprised no ones figured it out yet considering roms have had it in it for quiet some time!! I hope this gets sorted out b/c I'd like to use it as it was intended!! :D

I've tried every work around and I've come up w/no solutions!!